Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Departed pets;

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Manach, sorry to hear of your loss..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Aww Mike what a stunner Fudge was, I'm so sorry. RIP

Just from that 1photo anyone could see ol FUDGE had character, fun & a bit of mischief in him.....R.I.P. Fudge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

@Mike Litoris I'm absolutely shocked and so saddened to read about your beloved Fudge. He was such a staple feature here, especially in the post your pet pic thread!! Always loved seeing your photos of him...you captured some stunning ones over the years.

Sleep tight handsome Fudge xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭sdp

So sorry for your loss Manach

• Advertisement

@Mike Litoris , So saddened to hear about fudge, Loved all the photo of him, a Wonderful life with you.

Take care of yourself.

RIP Fudge x

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Awww beautiful Fudge RIP.

Dogs have one major fault: they don't live long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. It really means a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

R.I.P Fudge

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

For those long time posters here you may remember I used to post a lot of pics of our Boxer Brodi.

This morning we let Brodi go, she was 2 months short of her 13th birthday, she genuinely was the best dog ever, had a great life and we took her everywhere with us. She was utterly amazing with our 5yr old and 1yr old.

Thinking of her now with her old pal Ozzy

All utterly heartbroken here

• Advertisement

@scudzilla I remember Brodi, and Ozzy, so well! I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to her. Just know you and your family did the right thing for her, even though it's broken your hearts.

Sleep tight beautiful Brodi and enjoy playing with Ozzy again!

Thinking of you all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What a life ye gave each other Brodi looks like a wonderful friend, may she rest easy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I'm so sorry for your loss @scudzilla she had a fantastic life with you. Take care of yourselves

R.I.P. Brodi , a beautiful, happy looking dog.......that pic on the sofa is pure class. The most important line is " he had a great life" ( no doubts) ....... that's what it's all about.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Oh no 😢 Always enjoyed the Brodi stories and photos especially for the Christmas photo competitions.... very sad to hear this news. It was always abundantly clear how much you and your family loved her, Scudzilla... I can only imagine how hard her loss is. I'm so sorry 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Ah man sorry the hear Scudzilla. I lost my little guy a few weeks ago and know how **** it feels right now. There's nothing anyone can say to take the pain away but it does get easier with time. Take care of yourself.

R.I.P Brody.

So sorry the hear Scudzilla, such a hard time. RIP Brodi

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Aww RIP Brodi 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Ah, very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

Run free Brody 🌈

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 xeniane

I am so sorry, I remember times when my parents lost their dog. However, to make our life easier, we can explain ourselves our furry friends were happy staying with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

My beloved Jacob is gone. A rescue in his teens and a gentle cuddly giant of a cat. Allways there for new cats - and me - to snuggle with..

So sorry Grace, R.I.P Jacob.

Thanks. It was a few weeks ago but I have been unable to post it. YOU KNOW! He was dumped in a new rescue aged about 2 . I was there to find a female ... I was sitting on the floor of the chalet with the rescue lady watching this big lad.. stealing water by reaching through the netting to the next pen.. although he had his own pot,, She let him out and he walked all over us.. And on the way home (!) he was trying to change gears. Just a big laid back comedian angel of a cat.. Miss you lad! Miss you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,506 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Sorry to hear that @Graces7

Thank you.

Posting this I have understood something. I have three cats around. Two are the outdoor island cats and the third just does not eg come abed with me etc, Jacob was a cuddle cat supreme and at his size! WOW He would snuggle and purr..

Maybe one of the new rescues.... Thank you as I had not realised

Sleep tight Joel, our gentle, handsome boy. We love you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for everything. Our hearts are broken 😔

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Ah no jellybear 😔 I'm so sorry to read your sad news. Joel was a familiar face here down through the years. He'll be sadly missed 😔

So sorry jellybear, heart breaking time. deepest sympathy . R.I.P Joel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

So sorry jellybear

Advertisement