Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a new fantasy league starting- join now.

• 30-04-2006 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

ok people ,
    1) go to wwe.com pick your fantasy team.
    2) when picked, down near the bottom left hand side you will see join league.
    3) the fantasy league to join is, and this is what to type in-
    boards.ie league
    4)thats it you are in a great league and you can compete with other board.ie people and try to get your team to beat the rest of us. its great fun.
    5) good luck and thanks for joining (thats if you do)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'm in.

KY Jelly Babies for the win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm in already. Another 2 weeks (I think?) til it starts, last one was a good laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Just joined!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Okay, I'm in so, with "THE SPECIALS" ... cause I'm a bit slow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm Team Eire for the record. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

XXX-Treme are in:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

so far and please correct me if i am wrong with team names.
    chopperbyrne
    ky jelly babies
    fozzy
    fozzstars
    mr nice guy
    team eire
    bobsquish
    team vin version 2
    triple h
    the great equalizer again
    lita forever
    lita's legion
    cactus col
    the specials
    jongore
    xxx-treme

just in case a new guy here does not know, the way to check the league each week is to click onto league rankings (left side of screen when looking at your team)
    its great fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i can't remember my password, i stored it, but i have to re-enter it to start again, i'm ****ed if i'm bothering to hunt it down tonight, stupid wwe, i'll get around to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Unless bobsquish (I love that name by way) stole my team ...I'm team vin version 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

JR - wwe will send you an email telling you your password.
    sorry vince.
    you know people we could be doing this fantasy league for the next 50-70 years. if the wwe have 3 fantasy leagues a year that is a lot of leagues. by my reckoning i reckon i will be champion 90 times.
    but you have to wonder (never mind 70 years) about how long the wwe will last. when vince goes will he give half and half to his offspring or will he leave it just to one. if his offspring dont see eye to eye about a direction the wwe should take, will it kill it. not only is it his offspring but triple h will want some say cause of his love for the sport. one wonders.

• Advertisement
Advertisement