Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

meteor.ie

• 30-04-2006 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

does this website ever work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Its working for me

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

it works ever so often...

complain on 1905

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

think its only ever been down once or twice for me...and ui've been with em from the start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

I've been with them from the start too and have found that recently there were a few times when I couldn't access it (probably has more people using the site nowadays).

That said I think they are a very reasonable company and provide a good service. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Only with Meteor 2 weeks. Was connecting to the website no probs over the 2 weeks until this wknd. Can't login at all over the past 2 days. Was trying to sort out my MMS settings so had to go to the shop where I bought it and they sorted it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Never had a problem connecting to meteor.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054924815 might be relevent to you?

www.meteor.ie is loading fine for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

There's been a number of issues lately. The site has undergone a massive overhaul in the last 4 months. Still has teething issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

its such a crap designed website.they should invest more money into it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I beg to differ. It's a lot easier to navigate that O2 or Vodafone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

@chrislad
    Once logged in it's poorly laid out and follows no set pattern.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

chrislad wrote:
    I beg to differ. It's a lot easier to navigate that O2 or Vodafone.

nah i think o2 is the best.thats my own opinion as i use it alot.i hated vodafone site and meteor is just the worst.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

ciaranfo wrote:

Yeah it is, thanks

Advertisement