Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW UK TLC Packs?

Options
  • 30-04-2006 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the UK Bmw Mini TLC pack ie.. free servcing and labour are transferrable to BMW Ireland garages . I was thinking of getting a Cooper S JCW and they seem to all come with 5 years free servicing. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 xephyr

Assuming the Mini ones are the same as BMW badged deals, yes.

I enquired when bringing my car over and after a good deal of 'ooh, not sure.' from BMW Ireland, they confirmed that it was possible. I decided not to bother and have had the subsequent services done in Britain anyway.

Good luck with it either way!

X.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bananarepublic

Yeah they are the same , thanks for the reply , didnt think of that , I presume I could get it done in the North then without any problems , where did you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Don't know if this helps but I transfered my BMW used warranty from UK to Ireland by calling BMW UK (0870 5050 195 or via email at warranty(at)bmwfin.com, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm).

Had done a bit of research and it seems UK/Ireland is pretty interchangable (same dealer network now it I'm told).

They were very helpful, had UK reg and new Irish reg for them so it took about five mins and got a letter of confirmation within about a week. If you retain UK reg then I think you just go to the dealer for waranty or service items.

Hopefully this is of some assistance.

Tjjp.

Advertisement