Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello Summer

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

My summer starts on the 22nd of May. I plan to get horrifically drunk :)

Then I have my sisters wedding, then cuba and then the whole finding a job, being responsible, yadda yadda yadda.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Genuinely can't wait for the World Cup, Ireland-less regardless... it starts the weekend before I start in Google for the Summer.

Yeah, Summer doesn't start 'til the exams are done, but Saturday 27th ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

panda100 wrote:
    Its funny cos Irish people all want England to loose but its always the england games that evryone watches over here. I suppose its cos everyone knows all the players,beckham etc.

Yeah so true. I can bet you the same barstoolers who will be supporting Trinidad and Tobago when they play England coz ''they hate England so much'' will be wearing their Chelsea or their Man Utd shirts the next time you see them! Thank christ Ireland aren't in the world cup this year or I would crack up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

My summer starts on the 22nd of May. I plan to get horrifically drunk :)

Then I have my sisters wedding, then cuba and then the whole finding a job, being responsible, yadda yadda yadda.....
    ur finished awful early for final year!!

tintinr35 wrote:
    ur finished awful early for final year!!

jealous? :p j/k

Yea its cool. So glad I'm not doing politics! They're finished horribly late!

• Advertisement

no im finished same day as u peachy!!!

tintinr35 wrote:
    no im finished same day as u peachy!!!

hehe excellent.

Myself and Larien have a bottle of champagne for the occassion. A nice warm up before we hit the pub :)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The Champions League Final is on 2 days before my last exam. Fcuked if I'm missing it though. It's what the summer's all about for me.

i cant fúcking wait to get these bolloxing exams out of the way!! balls to exams
    my flatmate informed me today that he could " go out and get pissed/take drugs and have sex with lodsa women from now till the exams and still walk into the exam and pass with flying colours"
    needless to say i had to leave the house and go for a walk cause i was about to beat his face in!!

ROLL ON THE 22nd

tintinr35 wrote:
    i cant fúcking wait to get these bolloxing exams out of the way!! balls to exams
    my flatmate informed me today that he could " go out and get pissed/take drugs and have sex with lodsa women from now till the exams and still walk into the exam and pass with flying colours"
    needless to say i had to leave the house and go for a walk cause i was about to beat his face in!!

Is this the guy who wears all the multi-coloured clothes?

• Advertisement

ya it surly is and i swear he came close to loosing his life today!!! u dont know him do ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I do and tbh I dont think he could no offence...

tintinr35 wrote:
    ya it surly is and i swear he came close to loosing his life today!!! u dont know him do ya?

Hehe no but I've seen him around college a fair bit (hard not to tbh).

Sounds like bullshít to me.

Scraggs wrote:
    I do and tbh I dont think he could no offence...

u dont think he could what??

no its not bull**** at all thats the thing, he does NOTHING only study, he is in there now studying and he will be back up at 8am studying again

tintinr35 wrote:
    u dont think he could what??

no its not bull**** at all thats the thing, he does NOTHING only study, he is in there now studying and he will be back up at 8am studying again

Ah so its less of a case of him bragging that hes just shít cool and more a case of him having put in loads of work.

Ah so its less of a case of him bragging that hes just shít cool and more a case of him having put in loads of work.

a little bit of both, he asked me the other day was i looking foward to the exams.....cause he was cause its a great opportunity to showcase all uve learned............again i had to leave!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

*Blows on dice* Gimme a 2 and a 6, c'mon June 2nd! (Snap Humbert!) Most of our class will end up getting hammered somewhere then... No planning, planning ruins things!

As for jobs... who needs a proper job when you can crawl around supermarket floors counting things, or literally freeze while doing the backup for the deli and frozen?

Blush_01 wrote:
    *Blows on dice* Gimme a 2 and a 6, c'mon June 2nd!

I shall be very very very drunk on that day! My sister is getting married and my family are a bit mental when it comes to the big parties. :D

Can't wait. Then I'll recover for a few days and head off to the sun before facing the apartment and job search :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I have a wedding on May 12th. Three day event. Can't wait. Glad my second exam isn't until the 22nd though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Blush_01 wrote:
    I have a wedding on May 12th. Three day event. Can't wait. Glad my second exam isn't until the 22nd though!

That's my birthday! :D

• Advertisement

Have had two weddings in the last week. (Playing organ.) €100 a pop.

Ker-ching! ;)

Must be said, actually - the name of this thread puts Mr Blue Sky by ELO in my head. Great tune.

Advertisement