Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Years, are we ready to be the oldest in the school yet?

Options
  • 30-04-2006 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

Vote in the pole and discuss what fears and hopes you have for your next, and final, year in school.

Are you ready to be a 6th Year? 6 votes

Can't effin wait!
    0% 0 votes
    Excited, but nervous all the same.
    33% 2 votes
    I guess I'll just roll with the punches.
    33% 2 votes
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
    33% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Jeesus its nothing to get excited about.. or worried about, its piss. What you put in you get out.. ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I'd love to go back to the days of such little worries. *Sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fool 5000

Eh boys.. i wont be worrying until this time nxt yr :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Amsterdam

obl wrote:
    Vote in the pole and discuss what fears and hopes you have for your next, and final, year in school.

God love ya if thats the only thing your worryin about!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I haven't really thought about it much. But I guess it'll be cool to be so close to the end!

5th Years, are we ready to be the oldest in the school yet?
    Theres a fella in my year who is nearly 19 so is the oldest in the school and hes in 5th year
    :D Everyone point and laugh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Fool 5000 wrote:
    Theres a fella in my year who is nearly 19 so is the oldest in the school and hes in 5th year
    :D:D:D:D:D Everyone point and laugh:D :D:D:D

thats a bit harsh man, so what if he is that old.

thats a bit harsh man, so what if he is that old.
    Fair enough . I was just feeling in a evil mood today :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I haven't really thought about it, I mean the exams and supervised study will be hell, but only a year left, that's a bit exciting I suppose...right now I'm not really looking past the summer holidays.

• Advertisement

Is anyone doing a bit of study during the summer holidays. I know I must do work in maths and in physics because we have only done 100 pages out 400 pages in 2 years for physics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Probably do a bit of work on History for my project if I think about it....I might have to read my home-ec book a few times too seeing as I've learned nothing all year. Damn 5th year was wasted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Getting kicked out already and we havent even done the leaving! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I know thats what I was thinking!here we still rule this thread until after d results!I only entered this thread when d last years 6th years got their results!5th years stop worrying!

Advertisement