Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Backlash thoughts/opinions

• 01-05-2006 3:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭

Cena wins again. A decent enough match until the end. Triple H didn't sell the STFU properly and Edge wasn't involved enough. Hopefully RVD gets the strap at One Night Stand.

Backlash? 22 votes

Thumbs up
    0% 0 votes
    Thumbs in the middle
    22% 5 votes
    Thumbs down
    40% 9 votes
    Did n't see the show
    36% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Wasn't a great ppv. Masters and Carlito had a great match. McMahons vs Shawn was the best match of the night. Trish dislocated her shoulder, looked nasty, might've put on a good match otherwise. RVD did well. Main event wasn't as good as main events should be. I really want to see Cena in front of an ECW crowd though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Dear god when will Cena lose, I am sick of him being champion.
    I was also disappointed with god's debut, never looked like he was in the match

On a bit of a off point have you noticed the DX referamces, HHH and Shawn Micheals did DX sign at Wrestlemania and thought it was 1 off but again tonight they both made referances to it, wonder does this mean anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

i am no officially reaching my p***ed off humour stage where john cena is concerned :mad: :mad: arrrrggghh the reason i dont like him is cause he's bloody winning all the time.... i mean come on like. and significantly triple h is after losing twice to wannabe rapper and wrestler. and biy did that man bleed last night. wow:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I would give it a thumbs up just about show. Then again I did get it for free.

There were certain things I did n't like. The Vince skits did n't really do anything for me, Ric Flair getting jobbed and the Big Show Kane match I hated.

I thought the main event was really really good. Triple H lost but came over as a total superstar babyface. I enjoyed the RVD Shelton match too.

The handicap match was more of a stunt show but it was good for what it was. Carlito V Masters was better than I expected too but I had pretty low expectations.

um, still have yet to watch the rest of it. got as far as vince&shane vs hbk... thank god i taped it (no pun intended) cause i was able to skip most of it.... but what i saw of it soo far.... it was alright... but damn trish's shoulder looked nasty.

• Advertisement

Yeah it looked really nasty the way it was hanging.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

That was a lot of blood all right. I can't take much more of Cena. And what was with God? He didn't tag in once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Cena is champion because merchasndise sales arew up, house show attendedne is up and this mean lot's more money. I don't get the Cena haters, he's not the most proficient wrestler but then again Hogan, Rock and Austin were never the greatest wrestlers either.

RVD - Shelton was the match of the night and I'd love to see mroe of both of these guys.

Main event was O.K but no more then that

Carlito - Masters was good

Kane -Show was what I expected, not a lot

Trish - Mickie knew Trish was hurt with that lame finish, hope it's not serious these two had a great riveraly going.

Umaga - Flair What did Flair do to piss off McMahon

McMahons vs HBK and God - Lame - Lame -Lame - If Vince would just shut up it would've been a decent match.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Carlito vs. Chris Masters

A good opener. Both men worked well together. Though I like Masters, I was glad to see Carlito go over.

Ric Flair vs. Umaga

It was a shame to see Flair jobbed to this degree. This match was your typical squash. Umaga showed good intensity, and what they did do out there was fine. I'm just sorry that Flair had to job instead of someone of Heat calibre.

Women's Championship
    Mickie James© vs. Trish Stratus

Really disappointing match here, but I suppose it couldn't be helped due to Trish's injury. I'd say the DQ finish was what they had planned anyway, but after a longer match. It'll be interesting to see what they'll do with the title picture if Trish has to miss any substantial time.

Intercontinental Championship/Money In The Bank
    Shelton Benjamin© vs. Rob Van Dam

Great match as expected. RVD and Benjamin worked better here then they have in their previous singles matches. I was a bit suprised to see RVD pick up the IC title, which he really doesn't need at this point. I thought they might of went for some sort of non finish. Oh well, great stuff anyway.

Kane vs. Big Show

Ugh, what crap. You'd really think these two would be able to put on something at least passable, considering the amount of times they've worked together. Finish was stupid. Okay, so Kane can hear these " May 19th" voices, because they're supposedly all in his head, but why can we hear them? When Big Show hit Kane with the chair to " put him out of his misery" I almost wished someone would do the same to me.

Handicap/Tag Match?
    Shawn Michaels & "God" vs. Mr. McMahon & Shane McMahon

As a stunt show, this was okay I guess, but I'm tired of this feud. This whole "God" story has been lame. At times, (especially last night) it seems like it exists soley for Vince's own amusement. Even the result was lame, as it probably means that this is dragging on for another while. *sigh*

WWE Championship Triple Threat Match
    John Cena© vs. Triple H vs. Edge

Good match, I really enjoyed it. I was hoping for an Edge win, as it would have been unexpected, but I wouldn't have minded seeing Triple H win either.
    Disappointed with the result but this was a good main event.

Overall, this was an okay show. I enjoyed parts of it but the Show & Kane/ Mc Mahons V HBK parts, coupled with the women's match cut short dragged it down for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Cant believe God walked out on Shawn. Just got one question

WHY? GOD WHY?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Thumbs in the middle for me. I liked the main event and the RVD/Benjamin match was the match of the evening but everything else just seemed average to me and I thought the HBK/Vince match, while fine as a spectacle, was let down by there being no twist to the God angle.

Giving RVD the IC belt seems a bit pointless though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cooker3 wrote:
    Dear god when will Cena lose, I am sick of him being champion

i will not watch RAW till he loses it. he is the worst champion in years. and the whole God thing. **** that bull****. WWE is gone to ****

a load of rubbish. Shelton/RVD was very good, Carlito/Masters was good too

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

Carlito vs Masters

I really liked this match. Some clever counters to each others moves and the apple distraction was funny.

Ric Flair vs Umaga

Ok. This match made me kinda sad. Ric Flair was beaten by Umagas thumb! Good god what a demise. Sixteen time worlds champion is jobbing for this joke who will be gone in three months. Sad.

Mickie James vs Trish Stratus

It was looking good before the injury to Trish. Could have been great. We'll never know.

Shelton Benjamin vs Rob Van Dam

This was the match of the night. Van Dam was solid as usual but Benjamin was fantastic. He is a future champion if he keeps going the way he is.

Kane vs Big Show

From the best match of the night to the worst. Boring.

Shawn Micheals and God vs Vince and Shane McMahon

I loved the whole God thing. I may be the only one but there is something funny about God coming down to "funky" music and the ref being forced to check God for weapons. Also I got a kick out of God leaving Shawn during the match. Good match on top of that.

John Cena vs HHH vs Edge

Not a bad match. Cena won *sigh* again. Cena still the champ. I hope they're going somewhere with this. It won't be Cena at an ECW event. He has trouble in a WWE ring. He wouldn't leave an ECW arena alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I delibertaly havent read any of the above before making my post.

I thought this was a top class PPV. Solid from start to finish, with little to complain about.

Masters Vs Carlito:
    Good opener, and a good finish which didnt hurt Masters. It keeps Carlito as a 'tweener' which is good for his character at this moment in time. The match itself, while not technically brilliant, kept me entertained. 7/10

Flair Vs Umaga:
    Ive got to wonder why Flair even bothers anymore. This was a squash, and not even a very good one. Certianly the least entertaining on the card. Flairs legend will die very soon if he persists with what he is doing. Umaga at best will be a jobber beater in his run with WWE, though a win over Flair is always worth having. Poor match. 4/10

Kane Vs Show:
    I enjoyed this one. Again, it hurt neither character, but did do its main job of selling Kanes impending madness. Odd finish, but not a poor one by any means. 6/10

RVD Vs Benjamin:
    Easily MOTN. Both men showed what they are all about. What can you say about Benjamin though. IMO, he was the main player in this match, showing some nice spots, good technical, and excellent aerial ability. This guy is the future of the wwe if managed correctly. Only thing about this match was the result was never in doubt. Hope Shelton regains the IC belt soon, as he certainly adds crebility to it. 9/10

McMahons Vs HBK:
    I hate the storyline. I was embarrassed watching Vinces behaviour. Good match though, but was obvioulsy dissapointed to see HBK not go off the ladder through the two tables on Shane and Vince. This match showed Michaels in a very positive light, and helped push the Spirit Squad also. Hopefully thats the end of this angle. 7.5/10

I enjoyed Strikers promo, it just went on way to long. Divas match, or some sort of fluff would have been a beter option here.

Cena Vs Edge Vs HHH:
    Great match. All men had a certain amount of offense, and no one looked weak. The ending wasn't even contrived. Pity Cena couldnt FU the two boys at the same time, as that would have been some spot. He wasn't even booed that heavily. 8/10

All in all, this was worth watching, and if it was a PPV over here, would have been worth the money. Hopefully now some storylines have ended and those involved can move on. 8/10

I'm amazed at your thoughts on the event. ^

And how could anyone enjoy that stinker between Kane and Show? Even JR acknowledged it wasn't a pretty match.

WHY GOD WHY indeed :eek: guess God can job :p vince made God job:eek:

finally saw the last two matches...... i was impressed with the triple threat... cena was actually cheered at the end of the match..... i really wasnt expecting that at all.... he did impress me last night.... if it wasnt for triple h being in the title hunt again i would be a cena fan.... but i want triple h with the title again, he deserves it.... :D

As I already said, it wasn't the worst Ive seen, and kept both men looking strong. Kanes major storyline in the coming months is his 'issues', and if only this match pushed that, well it was a success IMO.

I actually cannot see how anyone didnt enjoy this? I watched it today, so it wasn't beer induced enjoyment. 2nd best PPV this year behind Mania.
    but i want triple h with the title again, he deserves it....

How so? At this moment in time, Cena holding the title is perfect. he has become the weirdest 'face' character seen in the WWE in a long time, in so far as fan reaction goes. If nothing else, his reign is adding spice to PPVs as the live audiences (and wrestling fans in general) as so split.

Personally, I dont think a HHH reign now would do anything for him, or the company, and I dare say he knows this himself. The observer reported last week that Trips is headed into a fued with Edge, so if thats the case, Cena is off to fued elsewhere - God knows where though. The best outcome to the current situation is once Edhe and HHH finsih (if it does happen, its only speculation afterall), that Edge move back to the main event to take the title from Cena again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

How is Cena still Champion

the King of kings should be champion

• Advertisement

^

^ :confused:

Why so? Im genuinely interested to hear why people ie sunbabe and headshot think HHH should be champ again.

Not to mention, if Cena performs like he did last night going forward, he is a worthy champiuon. Not only was he powerhouse, but actually wrestled also!

gimmick wrote:
    As I already said, it wasn't the worst Ive seen, and kept both men looking strong. Kanes major storyline in the coming months is his 'issues', and if only this match pushed that, well it was a success IMO.

I actually cannot see how anyone didnt enjoy this? I watched it today, so it wasn't beer induced enjoyment. 2nd best PPV this year behind Mania.

Well Dave Scherer's review of the event can be read here and you can read fan reaction to the event here, here, here and here and the general concensus is that it sucked big time.

The Yanks had to fork out 35 dollars for it too so they must be really pissed off.

^ I really couldn't care less what Scherer thinks, or other IWC smarks think. To me it was a solid PPV from start to finish, and thats an opinion I made myself, not because others told me too.

Thats not a dig at you, i just dont see why others peoples opinions on an event should cloud my own thoughts?

For what its worth, here are Meltzers thoughts.
    Dave Meltzer's Review of Backlash.

Rob Conway vs. Goldust is the Heat match. Goldust won with a fast turning powerslam. Crowd seems pretty lively. Just a typical 3:00 match.

Like magic, Joey Styles simply disppeared and magically in his chair was Jim Ross, with no explanation. Sort of like every decision. There looks to be a drunk bodybuilding chick behind the Spanish table.

Oh, and Carlito vs. Chris Masters is opening the show. Carlito won with the lungblower with his feet on the ropes. Good heat and better match than you'd think.

Funny spot was Maria coming backstage talking about how the crowd was sad because Masters just won.

Umaga beat Ric Flair with the thumb to the throat quickly. What happened was fast paced and fine. Kind of sad to see Flair squashed to this degree.

No Coachman

Trish Stratus beat Mickie James via DQ for choking in a short match.

RVD won the IC title over Shelton Benjamin with a Van Daminator into the briefcase and a frog splash and keep the briefcase. Some great athletic stuff back and forth here. Blows away everything so far.

Big show vs. Kane is up. No finish. After a terrible match, to the point Jim Ross was making cryptic remarks about how bad it was, Kane started hearing voices and the lights went out. Even though the story is Kane tried to take Show's eye out, Show graciously hit Kane over the head with a chair so Kane would be knocked out and no longer be tortured by the voices. Show left. Crowd booed heavily. Pretty close to worst match of the year level.

Candice Michelle came to see Vince due to a chest cold and wanted Vince, because he's God to heal here. It ended with Vince grabbing her breasts and her orgasming practically. Unfortunately, the match is now up and Vince couldn't complete the job. And I'm not making this up.

Vince & Shane vs. Shawn Michaels is up now.

Shawn put on a show again. The big spot was Shawn on a 15 foot ladder looking like he was going to put Vince & Shane through a table. The Spirit Squad came out and he dove off the ladder onto them on the floor. Thankfully they catch a lot better than the TNA guys did last week. Spirit Squad all beat up Michaels and gave him the high spirits through a table and Vince pinned Shawn. Mostly a stunt show, biggest being Michaels doing a crossbody on Vince and they both fell off the stage. Looked good but actually the stage was so set up it was pretty safe. A few hard chair shots. Not as good as Mania.

Matt Striker did a segment with Eugene. Basically he said everyone in Kentucky was stupid. Eugene picked his nose and was about to eat it. Striker said he was giving a lesson that you don't pick your nose and eat it. Of course, Eugene then put it in Striker's mouth and gave him a stunner. A little more gross than it sounds.

Today is 29 years to the day of Superstar Graham's WWWF title win according to JR.

It was also announced that Stratus suffered a shoulder injury and would be hospitalized. May have been legit. We'll have more later tonight but it did appear they went right to the finish after Stratus took a bump and what had been a good match just ended out of nowhere.

Three-way tonight. They did a segment early with fans predicting who would win and most picked HHH. So he's doubtful. But maybe the finish was changed at the last minute. I think you know who was planned to win as of a few days ago.

Cena won, as expected, with a jackknife cradle pin on HHH, blocking a pedigree, after Cena had dumped Edge over the top rope. Excellent match. HHH was covered in blood and the match was designed for Cena to retain as both a heel and a face, for HHH to lose and come off as an Austin-like super face, and for Edge to be a chicken**** heel. It pretty well accomplished it, well maybe not the Austin-level, as in the post-match, HHH, covered in blood, laid Edge, Cena and ref Mickey Henson out with sledge hammer shots and posed. It was successful and it was as good a match as I've ever seen Cena work, but if anyone says HHH either jobbed or put Cena over, they have no idea what wrestling is and what that term means

gimmick wrote:
    ^

^ :confused:

Why so? Im genuinely interested to hear why people ie sunbabe and headshot think HHH should be champ again.

Not to mention, if Cena performs like he did last night going forward, he is a worthy champiuon. Not only was he powerhouse, but actually wrestled also!

cause he's actually a good wrestler. and i have been a fan of his since 1999. he can wrestle with the best of them. although i'll admit that cena has impressed me as of last night....

^ Fair enough, but storyline-wise, what would the point be?

If HHH were to pick up the title again, he would, IMO, lose all his face turn momentum, and all marks worldwide would start screaming that he is using his political sway to make sure he outdoes Flairs 16 reigns.

At this stage, HHH is going through something of a major change, from bad ass heel, to...um bad ass face. He needs to get completely from one to the other before another title run is even considered. When the transition is complete, then by all means have him with the strap again. But now, no it should not happen.

gimmick wrote:
    ^ I really couldn't care less what Scherer thinks, or other IWC smarks think. To me it was a solid PPV from start to finish, and thats an opinion I made myself, not because others told me too.

Thats not a dig at you, i just dont see why others peoples opinions on an event should cloud my own thoughts?

You're entitled to your own thoughts it's just that I'm surprised by them because I think you're the only person I've heard praise it.
    gimmick wrote:
    For what its worth, here are Meltzers thoughts.

Meltzer seems to have viewed it the way I did. He also calls the Show/Kane match "Pretty close to worst match of the year level".

I just feel your ratings for the matches were quite generous but you're entitled to your views. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Thought the main event was great. One of the best matches I've seen with Triple H, Cena & Edge in together!

Was looking forward to the women's match, kinda dissappointed but it can't be helped with Trish's injury...looked nasty!

RVD and Benajmin match was good! Figured RVD would win, but a bit pointless.

Carlito vs. Masters was a good opening match. Glad that Carlito won.

McMahon's vs. HBK & "God" was good. HBK & Shane always seem to put on a good match!

Flair vs. Umaga- didn't really watch this match or the Big Show/Kane match!

Seems Trish wasn't the only one with an injury
    In addition to Trish Startus’ injury Mickie James suffered a left elbow injury.

Shawn Michaels suffered a partially broken nose in his match against Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon.

Triple H’s left eye suffered a laceration that required medical attention.

Top-Rope.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

gimmick wrote:

from bad ass heel, to...um bad ass face. .

whats the difference

is he just a bad ass now not a heel

gimmick wrote:

If HHH were to pick up the title again, he would, IMO, lose all his face turn momentum, and all marks worldwide would start screaming that he is using his political sway to make sure he outdoes Flairs 16 reigns.

At this stage, HHH is going through something of a major change, from bad ass heel, to...um bad ass face. He needs to get completely from one to the other before another title run is even considered. When the transition is complete, then by all means have him with the strap again. But now, no it should not happen.

I HAVE to agree with you on that point.... :( and if he's forming dx back then yeah it wouldnt be a good idea to have him world champ again.....

he is after doing wonders for john cena, submit to him at wrestlemaina, and john cena pinning him then at backlash... over all i think things have been done quite well.... cena is growing on me again

• Advertisement

whats the difference

is he just a bad ass now not a heel

The difference is that he seems to be going back to his DX persona, which was a bad ass face. His persona going back the last while has that of a heel, but at the moment is in transition. Last night probably ended the transition, and he will probably be on Raw tonight as a full fledged face to start his program with Edge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

loada shít imo . would like to hve seen hhh win but wanted edge to win more. rest of the show was crap especially the god crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Only good points about the show were the Carlito/Masters match, RVD and Benjamin (although I still don't get why Benjamin gets so much praise..he's good, but not that good) and bits of the two last matches. Overall it was pretty crap. If I was American, no way would I be buying the next Raw ppv after witnessin that

Fozzy wrote:
    Only good points about the show were the Carlito/Masters match, RVD and Benjamin (although I still don't get why Benjamin gets so much praise..he's good, but not that good) and bits of the two last matches. Overall it was pretty crap. If I was American, no way would I be buying the next Raw ppv after witnessin that

I dont think it was a blow away show or anything. But it was solid enough. The main event was really well done. And as ppv's go there have been plenty plenty worse that this one. Just compare it to the Rumble or New Years Revolution. It holds up well in my opinion compared to those.

I'm not saying you'll be sticking in the tape to watch it 2 years from now but it was fine for what it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Corholio wrote:
    Cant believe God walked out on Shawn. Just got one question

WHY? GOD WHY?

Is it not obvious, Shawn will now reject God and Jesus setting up the big match at Wrestlemaina 23, Shawn Micheals versus Jesus in a Crucifix match!!!!

any chance this can be merged with the other backlash thread? Whats the point in 2 threads on the exact same topic?

EDIT: Cheers Ph3n0m

• Advertisement

cooker3 wrote:
    Shawn Micheals versus Jesus in a Crucifix match!!!!

it wouldnt surprise me at all tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

I would give it a thumbs up just about show. Then again I did get it for free.

There were certain things I did n't like. The Vince skits did n't really do anything for me, Ric Flair getting jobbed and the Big Show Kane match I hated.

I thought the main event was really really good. Triple H lost but came over as a total superstar babyface. I enjoyed the RVD Shelton match too.

The handicap match was more of a stunt show but it was good for what it was. Carlito V Masters was better than I expected too but I had pretty low expectations.

i have to agree, i think however trishs shoulder may be a work or else it's not a s bad as reported, she starts gesticulting once mickey gets out of the ring and goes up the ramp, nothing wild but enough movement considering.

i thought that the vince skits were boring, main reason i wasn't expecting much from the feud, vinces angle on this isn't funny, it's boring. i thought the match was very good and the spirit squad intervention was quite fun(leads to a great feud), great way to finish the match as a loss for hbk without him losing face to a 60 year old, (not that hogan was much younger about 55). i liked the main event. i thought rvd sheltomn was ok falir and kane&shows matches were so-so at best, i really thought carlito would have a finisher by now, he has a trademark move in the backcracker but he still needs to cheat to win, i'm not sure sure it'll last in the long run.

i have to agree, i think however trishs shoulder may be a work or else it's not a s bad as reported, she starts gesticulting once mickey gets out of the ring and goes up the ramp, nothing wild but enough movement considering.

Its 100% real. Seemily they show it in slow and super slow motion how she got the injury on Raw. She'll be out for 6 weeks according to wwe.com. The old addage is the show must go on and even when her injury happened I guess thats what Trish was trying to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

this is what i would give each match out of a score of 10 and a few comments
    carlito V masters 8/10 - carlito is good, very good.
    umaga v flair 6/10 -
    trish v mickie 8/10 -
    shelton v rvd 10/10 - best rvd this year. shelton is awesome. i think rvd would have loved wrestling a great wrestler and it showed.
    kane v show 5/10 -
    mcmahons v shawn/god 10/10 - i like the spirit squad now.
    strikers class room 3/10 -
    edge v cena v hhh 10/10 -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i knew she was injured alright, as soon as the ref bent down to her when she was under the ropes he hopped up and gave the crossed arms signal, i was just shocked to see her hold her arm all match and then suddenly start waving it around afterwards,

although i did originally think she was injured, and on more then one occasion was wondering why mickey was kicking her in the head when she had a problem with her shoulder, kicks to the back of the head always spill over on to the shoulder, plus any blow to the head that moves the neck would cause further agony to a shoulder injury, maybe she was legiamately pissed at mickey(she did go in on her straight away when she got back into the ring before the ref checked her. remember the kick and then the ref pushed her back.)
    makes you wonder

• Advertisement

Its 100% real. Seemily they show it in slow and super slow motion how she got the injury on Raw. She'll be out for 6 weeks according to wwe.com. The old addage is the show must go on and even when her injury happened I guess thats what Trish was trying to do.

ouch ouch ouch, triple ouch, i saw the video on raw last night, i remember watching that match at backlash and i was trying to figure out how she injured it.... i was watching how she fell to the ground, it never occurred to me to look before she fell to the ground, if that makes sense.:o but seriously u can see the shoulder pop out.... and u can see the bone in the shoulder out of place as well when she's in the ring after the match.... but yeah the show gotta go on, got new respect for trish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Not a great show at all. The match with Big Show and Kane couldn't have been any worse, I don't see why they still pay those two useless lugs. They are way past it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

I am just sick of cena!! plus triple H lost his last 6 title match, now thats not triple H!!!!! RVD will be a good champ thou, just hope he keeps it longer then edge did.

Advertisement