Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant open today?

Options
  • 01-05-2006 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the restaurant is open today? If so, till what time? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

No, it's not unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I was too pessimistic to check but I hope I'm wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Intel

Pity......[sarcasm] no gourmet food for me today so :D [/sarcasm]

It's true, it's often not great but it's a hell of a sight better than 911, I think I'll be hopping on my bike later rather than going there again, still feel kinda sick and I've a pretty strong stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

you know there ARE better places to go to study and eat in Clonskeagh, Renelagh and Rathmines than UCD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

But UCD's closer to my house than any of those areas! And it's a bank holiday, I'd get nothing at all done if I was at home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Grimes wrote:
    you know there ARE better places to go to study and eat in Clonskeagh, Renelagh and Rathmines than UCD.

Actully is there any good places to study??Im sick of the terrace and UCD.Blackrock is ok but starting to annoy me a bit.Is there a quiet library in the city centre or something??

well if and when i study its in Moda in Rathmines with a few lattes and a full pack of smokes under the heater. There are a few simular places in Town and around. Its worth finding your own little spot.

Stay away from Moda, Moda is mine!

Two draw backs for me, expensive and after my fourth coffee I'd be too hyper to study:(

can one really study in the restaurant ? I was in there once and it was like prison.

• Advertisement
Advertisement