Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know where to get English essay's?

Options
  • 01-05-2006 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

I've shocking difficulty writing essays and I was wondering if anybody knew of any sites that offered them, other than e-xamit? I'd really appreciate the help and it's not plagarism and all that ****, I just need ideas!

I've tried Google, etc, so a specific site would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Rob30888 wrote:
    I've shocking difficulty writing essays and I was wondering if anybody knew of any sites that offered them, other than e-xamit? I'd really appreciate the help and it's not plagarism and all that ****, I just need ideas!

I've tried Google, etc, so a specific site would be great :)

cough

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

smemon wrote:

Thanks you SO much! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Essays not essay's. It's going to be all uphill isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

I wouldn't use any of them they're not really designed for the Leaving Cert in the first place

and it's about your personal opinion

my english teacher gave us out some essays she wrote on each poet and for each text so i'll just combine those with some of my opinions

quotes are very important

Aporia wrote:
    I wouldn't use any of them they're not really designed for the Leaving Cert in the first place

and it's about your personal opinion

my english teacher gave us out some essays she wrote on each poet and for each text so i'll just combine those with some of my opinions

quotes are very important

I'm fine for the poets, just the Paper 1 essays ;)

• Advertisement

Rob30888 wrote:
    Thanks you SO much! :D

no problem. it's a pleasure doing business with you ;)

Hagar wrote:
    Essays not essay's. It's going to be all uphill isn't it?

There's always some smart arse on these forums with a comment to make :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Rob30888, I'll just pass on the best bit of advice I was ever given by a teacher in leaving cert: "write what you know".

I always wrote short stories based on the headings I was given, generally based on aspects of my own life or things I had some knowledge about. Got me through my exams okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Rob30888 wrote:
    There's always some smart arse on these forums with a comment to make :rolleyes:
    All in the spirit of fun though. :D
    Good luck with your essay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Muiriosa

Hye just to throw a voice of clarity into this conversation - not all those essays are good. I know loads of lads who got essays there and ended up only gettinng Cs and Ds. Often the grammer, spelling and general plot of those cheat essays are rubbish.

Come on people can you not have a bit of imagination and write yourself!!??!

But anyway best of luck whatever ya do, just be wary of them... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Sleepy wrote:
    Rob30888, I'll just pass on the best bit of advice I was ever given by a teacher in leaving cert: "write what you know".

I always wrote short stories based on the headings I was given, generally based on aspects of my own life or things I had some knowledge about. Got me through my exams okay.
    Very, very good advice. I do the same thing, the characters in my short stories are just based on some element of my own personality only exagerated muchly

Muiriosa wrote:
    Hye just to throw a voice of clarity into this conversation - not all those essays are good. I know loads of lads who got essays there and ended up only gettinng Cs and Ds.

i dont care so long as i dont fail or have to re-write it. couldnt give a toss if the essays rubbish, it saves me time and benefits me short term.

the essays are usually pretty good anyway, pretty college like so that does me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Seriously, do not try to shoehorn prepared essays into the exam, unless the topic fits perfectly, by fluke. Some of those essays on echeat seem pretty dodgy to start off with, and Paper One is the paper than you can't really prepare for, apart from by writing essays yourself.

Advertisement