Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT DSL Outage??

• 01-05-2006 7:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

I'm on the Celbridge exchange and when i turned on the comp this morning i had no connection. Checked the modem and the DSL synch light was off, tried an old modem, same problem.
    A few hours later the modem can get a connection, synch light is on, but still cannot connect to the network. Anyone else having similar problems or is it just my connection thats having problems.

btw, dialup really is horrible to use :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Flankerb

I am in the same boat. Any other area's affected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

my bt dsl is working fine in dublin 9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Daemonic

Still down in Celbridge. When i try to connect my router it gives an error - cannot get ip address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tomsav

I'm UTV in Celbridge and it was gone yesterday evening as well. It's back this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Lucans fine yesterday and today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Flankerb

I am back up now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Seems no one got off their ass on the bank holiday to fix it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Apparently a "card" went down yesterday around lunchtime.All of the Celbridge exchange was affected.
    Back this morning though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

It was out from approx. midday to midnight yesterday.

Advertisement