Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best TV for gaming?

Options
  • 01-05-2006 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

I've deen looking around for a good tv for my playstation and was thinking about a LCD screen. Can anyone recommend a good tv because im going around in circles with different one's. Some say CRT tv's some say LCD but then some of the lcd's arent great for gaming when there's any fast moving action.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Well I'm not TV expert, but from my POV if you can afford it go for a HD display either way, I know PS2 won't take advantage of it, but at least it's future proofed when you move onto the next generation...

I'm not sure if LCD or Plasma are better for gaming, I dont think LCD in general will give you problems, but there may be certain makes, models or brands that aren't as well designed as others.

Advertisement