Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any American Football Fans?

• 01-05-2006 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

Irish American Football fan?

Ex Player looking to get involved again?

An American abroad?

Miss playing American Football?

Can You Coach?

Interested in playing for a Waterford based club

se_afc@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i have renamed this thread and deleted the other 2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i have renamed this thread and deleted the other 2 :)

Fair enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

bobby wade wrote:
    Fair enough
    Would love to have a look at your set up.Too old and not fit enough to play american football though :o .I follow the NFL and MLB ie the patriots and Red Sox.I wish you well setting up a american footy team,as i used to play cricket and 15 years ago there was a about 8 teams playing in the waterford city area,thats all gone now just one or two in the west of the county.Keep in touch about it.Cheers Decies.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

decies wrote:
    Would love to have a look at your set up.Too old and not fit enough to play american football though :o .I follow the NFL and MLB ie the patriots and Red Sox.I wish you well setting up a american footy team,as i used to play cricket and 15 years ago there was a about 8 teams playing in the waterford city area,thats all gone now just one or two in the west of the county.Keep in touch about it.Cheers Decies.

thanks

Advertisement