Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still looking for kittens!~

• 01-05-2006 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

:( I am so depressed as I have lookin for kittens for 3/4 months already but I still couldn't get one!!!Is it really hard to get ??I have trird every ways,ring to vet,as k charity and spca...but still no responses....Anyone can help?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vulpiner

Try Buy and Sell. I think its on the Internet too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There really should be some sort of humane society closer to you, they need people to foster their animals more than buying one, but if not then buy and sell is online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Not all kittens are old enough to leave their mums at the momement.
    Rescues are full with kittens and cats at the moment some may just need a few more weeks, after all you don't want to end up with a half weaned kitten that hasn't had all the health checks and vaccinations etc.
    Log on to Irish Animals or Kitten Adoption site http://www.kittenadoption.ie/

As mentioned already mabey you might think of fostering a mother cat and her kittens from a rescue and then once they are old enough arrange with the rescue to adopt a pair or mabey even mum and a kitten.

Either that or just put your name down to be contacted as soon as some are available. Most cats/kittens from free ads mags are not vaccinated and many aren't health checked at least you would know where you stood with a good rescue.

In the mean time if you haven't already if you're feeling broody shop around for some fun kitten toys, litter box etc and set up a wee play area for them when they do finally arrive.

Advertisement