Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question re 888

Options
  • 01-05-2006 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,469 ✭✭✭✭

Not normally a fan (play more than watch), so just hoping for a quick answer/correction:

I thought that there were rucktions in the WPBSA because players were not allowed to wear sponsorship badges bearing competitors logos? In other words, not gambling associations because 888 were sponsoring this one...

But both Ebdon and Dott are wearing Betfred and Noble Poker and I could have sworn Doherty wore a Paddy Power badge.

So what happened? Was I wrong, did someone backdown otr was a loophole found?

Thanks...

Ip.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

I wasn't aware there had been an issue about it but was surprised that most of the players had sponsorship for rival on-line bookies.

Advertisement