Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love in UCD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

For God's sake, put him down. You don't know where he's been.

Cyberhugs are the most sanitary form of hugging. FACT.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Blush_01 wrote:
    Cyberhugs are the most sanitary form of hugging. FACT.
    Not when you're dealing with this guy. You probably have e-cyphillus now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Blush_01 wrote:
    Sorry doll, the laughing was directed at Samos.

I wasn't sure who you were referring to either! Like TheVan, I'm not joking, but also not being completely serious. I try to be as honest as possible with my acquaintances. The only people who are akward are those who are repressed in the first place, and they're not worth bothering over. If you don't take a risk you won't ever win. Sure you might lose a fair few times, but that's just how the game works, but there's no point dwelling on defeats and giving the silent treatment to those who didn't act on your advances. I still think it's much worse to let fear of 'akwardness' deter your actions. I don't regret anything that I've done, only opportunities that I missed because the consequences could have been negative.
    Blowfish - just read your £337 post and the sense of satisfaction having actually read and understood it is immense! Why bother?
    I didn't bother decoding it. I figured there were bigger nerds out there, and sure enough I immediately discovered a program that translates that giberish to English!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I didn't understand virtually any of the gibberish posts, and I don't mind that I didn't either! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Hermione* wrote:
    I didn't understand virtually any of the gibberish posts, and I don't mind that I didn't either! :)

They were easy to understand because they all said the same thing: "I am a nerd with too much time to waste." :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Lmao! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

*shmitten*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

cyphillus

Spell Chechers need a new Mod? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Samos wrote:
    I didn't bother decoding it. I figured there were bigger nerds out there, and sure enough I immediately discovered a program that translates that giberish to English!
    Heheh, trust me I didn't waste my time writing it, I just used a similar program to translate into 1337:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/me strokes Firefox 1337speak extension - once it's installed, just press Ctrl-Shift-L to type 1337 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

cyphillus
    Grimes wrote:
    Spell Chechers need da new Mod? :D

OMG! I believe the word the kids are using on the street is - ZING!!

/cue 'legal discussion' ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I believe the spelling they use on the street is Spell Czech... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Theys can ban us.....but they'll never take away....OUR FROIDOM!!!!

Vive la Revolution!!

lol ... kwality poisting.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I hate you all. In a big way, like. I especially hate TheVan who told me that was how you spell siphilis.

siphilis.

LOL quality... I hope that wasn't intentional otherwise its just not as funny! You Spell Checkers crack me up

For the record itssyphilis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

No, I got the last "i" wrong but I told you "s", not "c"....dont blame me for ur inability to lead the Spell Czechs to glory..... :rolleyes:

as you can see from my spelling, Im representing my side well!

For the Record Syphilis is a serious STD among students in UCD.

FIGHT STDS AND SAVE YOUR EYES

syphilis_art_12.gif

Is anyone else brave enough to google image search syphilis? Thought not

Grimes wrote:
    Ok, syphillis, whatever. I still hate you.

I still hate you.

Back at ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Grimes wrote:
    Is anyone else brave enough to google image search syphilis? Thought not

oh yes i went there and it was NOT pretty!!!

guess how this one got it!!!

Be warned its NOT VERY NICE

seen as we are talking about love and all whats that old saying....too much love will kill you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

There go the noodles again.

There go the noodles again.

your a funny onion. If you want more pictures google search it. Its worth it.

Grimes wrote:
    is that fur in between his teeth?

Its actually the result of using to much of that fake tan . The picture was taken of an Orange UCD Arts girlwith the fake tan removed afaik. I think the teeth are due to Hilpers Coffee

Arts girls also have mustaches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

*feels the love*

You all sicken me by the way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Ewwwy. I was just reading a book that had it in it, I was wondering what it was like....a weird thing to wonder I know but hey, it's after midnight, the mind does crazy things.

Imagine going down on somone you love in UCD ( to keep on topic) and being greated with that? What would you do?

• Advertisement

*feels the love*

You all sicken me by the way. :)
    listen u think they are bad i was goin to post the one of the Vage......but im a gent*

*and i knew ud just ban my ass

Advertisement