Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love in UCD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

tintinr35 wrote:
    listen u think they are bad i was goin to post the one of the Vage......but im a gent*
    *and i knew ud just ban my ass

Lol I was going to do the tinkler. I hear if its not erect you can post it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

elmyra wrote:
    Ewwwy. I was just reading a book that had it in it, I was wondering what it was like....a weird thing to wonder I know but hey, it's after midnight, the mind does crazy things.

Ibsen?

elmyra wrote:
    Ewwwy. I was just reading a book that had it in it, I was wondering what it was like....a weird thing to wonder I know but hey, it's after midnight, the mind does crazy things.

Anne and Barry?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Ibsen?
    ?? ya wha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

@ Peachypants- nope. It's a war diary called A Woman In Berlin- the only reason I'm still awake, I can't put it down. I love that biography type stuff and I have this weird liking of reading about war.

Grimey dear you're sick, but you somehow appeal to my sense of humour. One wonders how you'd ever be in a position to be faced with going down on someone who had it....surely they'd be the bike type and you'd know it and not go there? Surely....?

• Advertisement

tintinr35 wrote:
    ?? ya wha

Heh I was asking her if she was reading Henrik Ibsen. He wrote a play called Ghosts (we did it in English) and one of the characters had syphillis. (I think)

Henry VIII had Syphilis. If you go to the tower his armor has a big round codpiece where his "love trucheon" should be. Its very funny.

Heh I was asking her if she was reading Henrik Ibsen. He wrote a play called Ghosts (we did it in English) and one of the characters had syphillis. (I think)
    no elmyra was reading her diary!!!!!!!!!!!11

elmyra wrote:
    Grimey dear you're sick, but you somehow appeal to my sense of humour. One wonders how you'd ever be in a position to be faced with going down on someone who had it....surely they'd be the bike type and you'd know it and not go there? Surely....?

Well say if your out on a night in the Forum Bar and you meet this nice guy and the bar. A complete stunner. He is scratching his crotch because he says its so big it chaffs. Your intregued and because your langered you decide to go home and smoke the piece pipe.Then whamo ! crotch rot in your mouth! Would you run emly or would you stay and finish the job, its only polite . ?

tintinr35 wrote:
    no elmyra was reading her diary!!!!!!!!!!!11

'04/05/06,

Dear Diary,

I heard an ugly rumour on boards today that tintinr35 has contracted syphilis.....'

:p
    Well say if your out on a night in the Forum Bar and you meet this nice guy and the bar. A complete stunner. He is scratching his crotch because he says its so big it chaffs. Your intregued and because your langered you decide to go home and smoke the piece pipe.Then whamo ! crotch rot in your mouth! Would you run emly or would you stay and finish the job, its only polite . ?

Well firstly, I'm a nice girl so I'd never ever go anywhere to do anything with somebody I'd just met. Secondly, no, I wouldn't contract syphilis just to be polite! Dear God man, who would?!

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    '04/05/06,

Dear Diary,

I heard an ugly rumour on boards today that tintinr35 has contracted syphilis.....'

:p

from?

Elmyra

tintinr35 wrote:
    Elmyra

How would you even know with the number of....partners....you've had?

And you said I was the only one......
    *sobs*

*shouts* Peachy!!!!! He's personal abusing me!!!!

You big meanie! :(

I have a lovely mouth.

I know you have a real purdy mouth darling. Real Purdy :D .
    (no offence , i know you dont have syphilis)

Yup, I'm good, I can outrun Tintin :D

Aw, you have a purdy mouth too*

*not as purdy as mine, but you can't expect that.

Don't make me kick your ass Grimes!

Don't make me kick your ass Grimes!

Ive pushed it too far. Time for bed. Thanks PP :D

Omg! You're like superman....you're supermod! That was so fast.

*sticks tongue out at Grimes*

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:

Oh you'll get yours. You have to sleep somtime *shakes fist

elmyra wrote:
    Omg! You're like superman....you're supermod! That was so fast.

heh :)

Nah I just really want to kick Grimes's ass.

j/k <3 Graham

@ Grimes: Untrue. I never sleep.

*rubbing-your-face-in-it dance*

Run along now, good boy.

heh :)

Nah I just really want to kick Grimes's ass.

j/k <3 Graham

how about I come over, drop mypants, you can bend me over your knee and give me a light spanking? ooohhh. Ive been a bad poster. Ill bring my ball gag, ill wear it. ;)

My work here is done.

Sleep well good citizens. Tomorrow will be another day of muppet and troll-fighting.

*cue superhero music as Steph flies off into the night*

(In other words, g'night gits. I'm cream-crackered and you all make my head hurt in your own special ways :) )

<3

*edit*
    Grimes wrote:
    how about I come over, drop mypants, you can bend me over your knee and give me a light spanking? ooohhh. Ive been a bad poster. Ill bring my ball gag, ill wear it. ;)

Thats wrong on so many levels.. so, so many levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Grimes wrote:

can i watch...........mmmmmm

eh...........yeah........... I must also go now... for sleep......

*grabs car keys,boneless and ball gag

im glad i went to bed

tintinr35 wrote:
    im glad i went to bed

you missed all the fun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I was in the title role of an Ibsen play once. Samuel Beckett Centre, TCD.
    My character didn't have syphilis though. At least, I hope he didn't. Mind you, he was a cripple, so... Maybe it was as a result of some random STD. I just don't know. I'll leave that question to the English students such as peachy, who are undoubtedly more familiar with Ibsen's obsession with syphilis.

Anyway... This thread has taken a really really really really really ridiculously weird turn...

Advertisement