Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone here play for a team?

• 01-05-2006 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

em yeah does anyone here play for a team in ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

is there teams in ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Hyzepher the poker mod definately was playing up to a while ago before I headed away and havn't met him since. But I reckon he is still playing.

I had a go at baseball about 4 years ago, my hurling goalkeeping background went down well and had done about 4 training sessions, kept getting given out to for catching the ball with my bare hand as well as the mit. Then tragedy struck and I dislocated my shoulder 4/5 times ending my further playing the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

I play for the Dublin Blacksox

its great crack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

Sorry here is the Link

www.baseballireland.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Is there many teams in Dublin? Is the level good? I played a few summer softball leagues that were good craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Why have i never seen this forum :eek: . I played baseball in SA for about 4 years, even made it into a provincial side.
    Ichiro - How might i go about joining a team? Just show up for practice? I'm 20 now so i'm assuming i would join the adult league.
    Would be awsome to get out their again, do you play much during winter? Any info would be great.
    Cheers

Advertisement