Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonalds

• 01-05-2006 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,697 ✭✭✭

A Large meal used to a burger with Large Fries and a Large drink, and a medium meal was the burger with Medium fries and medium drink.

But now if you order Coffee with the Large meal, you get a medium coffee (.3L) rather than a large coffee (.4L)

the Medium meal still comes with the medium coffee, but seem point less paying for the large meal, if you are a coffee drinker.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

donot worry about such a thing.its only a few cents difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Shib

Have you tried asking for the large coffee? It could just be an error on the part of the person at the till.

"Only a few cents"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I was only drinking a McD's "large" coffee recently. It was possibly the smallest "large" coffee I've ever had (and I drink a lot of coffee). The cup is only half full of coffee.

GerardKeating, put your complaint in writing and send it into McD's head office.

ambrose :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭FillSpectre

THe whole medium being the smallest drink bugs me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Alternatively you could eat something healthy

• Advertisement
Advertisement