Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

4x4

Options
  • 01-05-2006 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

can you buy a new 4x4 for under 31k it has to be diesel ?? i had a quick look at car zone dident see anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

If you mean passenger, I reckin the TATA safari might be the only thing to fit the bill. don't even consider buying it though. It's made out of Lego and bits of Peugeot 405's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

You can buy a Ssanyon yong yoke or a Tata but they're both hidious things. Why don't you buy something second-hand?

you could get a Hyundai Tucson, but it's 2WD only

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

junkyard wrote:
    You can buy a Ssanyon yong yoke or a Tata but they're both hidious things. Why don't you buy something second-hand?

i cant it will be a company car, not due to change till later this year

what exactly do you need. passenger/commercial. 4WD/2WD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

colm_mcm wrote:
    what exactly do you need. passenger/commercial. 4WD/2WD

i was looking for a 4wd passenger

Advertisement