Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where exactly is the marquee?

Options
  • 01-05-2006 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I am going there for the Kanye West concert. I do know where funderland is situated but not where the Marquee exactly is.

Also I want to get front to the stage, so where at the marquee should I queue up first?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Same place.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

heehee, i read what exactly is margarine when i saw the title on the main page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

And what does the marquee look like? I never saw it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Big Tent.. You will find out soon enough.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

Big Tent.. You will find out soon enough.....
    or a big marquee...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Thought I heard that they have moved it -- not too far from the normal spot I think. Will have to find out myself as I have tickets for David Gray (wife likes im):(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i'm sure you've seen A marquee before, in witness and the like..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

im surprised he didnt even know where it was....im from waterford, i spend a few weekends in town n i knew where it was.......hang your head in shame man...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Yeah they seem to have moved it into what used to be the Ford's complex that stored all the cars and vans.

Advertisement