Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ripped nipple piercing

Options
  • 02-05-2006 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I've had my nipple pierced for over two years and today i ripped it coming out of the shower for the first time. It isn't too bad, but i'm afraid it will heal weird if i keep the piercing in. Any suggestions if i should keep it or not? I really like it, but at the same time i want to have a normal nipple.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

my mate jumped on my back and ripped mine out completly and it healed up fine no loss of shape or feeling.

i got it done again and ripped it putting on a t shirt and left it in.again no problems except for the intial pain and worry as u have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 prettyvacant__

thank-you so much. i adore my piercings...but god did that ever hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Ooh, nasty! Sorry to hear that mate.

I had a similar predicament a while ago (I'm female). I decided to keep mine in, and it healed up fine. I was left with a small mark where the tear had been, but it has completely faded over the last year or so. Personally I'd leave it be, it should be fine. If it's not too bad, as you mentioned, you shouldn't have any scarring. If you find that it does heal in a position you're not happy with, you can always take it out and let it heal up then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭cactushan

thats really weird,i ripped mine getting out of the shower aswell
    ****s sake
    ahh the pain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i got mine almost ripped out when i was eh messing around, hurt so much. Wouldnt stop bleeding either, threw a plaster on it and thats the end of that :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

One of mine grew out, and it's healing up nicely now, but it still looks a little odd as the sides have little indentations where it was starting to pull.....hopefully it'll close over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 s.phelo

hey guys i did the very same thing getting out of the shower.(im female).i left mine in though. it took a little time to heal but now its fine.just make sure to clean it every day so it wont get infected.i love my piercing id feel weird without it!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭PTL

If when it heals you can see about 20-25% of the bar that you couldnt see before id take it out ... i left mine in and every little knock brought it out more and ive small man nipples and finally took it out about 2 years ago when i could see about 50% of the bar and im left with one man nipple and one girl nipple haha supose its like a natural piercing ;) looks cool

Advertisement