Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lake Bodom?

• 02-05-2006 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

What exactly is the story of the children of Bodom from which the band got their name?
    I've heard a few variants and am just looking for some clarity.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Google it, its about a few kids who were killed by the lake and the killer was never found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Davei141 wrote:
    Google it,
    Or I could ask about it on a chat board...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Christ, it's not like it's difficult. First hit on google.

Yes, why bother with chat boards anymore...let's all just turn to google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well then bugger off to your 'chat' boards, wherever they may be, and leave our discussion board free of idle questions that can be answered by google. Infact, I'm sorry I went and posted that link on your behalf, for all the gratitude it got me. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yes, thank you very much for the link.

However I was hoping the matter could have been discussed here, on the discussion board. I tihnk you'll find alot of what is asked and said here could be answered by google.
    Where are we then? Well?

Advertisement