Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tactical-Ops Crossfire

Options
  • 02-05-2006 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

Thought I would throw up a post here about this . It's a mod for UT2K4 , and was released as a beta 1 last Friday night . There are already over 300 servers online with loads playing it .

I suppose tbh it is kinda a counter strike clone although , any TO player will dispute this , but it is the easiest way to describe it . It plays alot faster and more arcade like .

If you already own UT2K4 it could add a little extra life to it while you await the release of UT2K7 .

www.to-crossfire.net

John

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi Jonski m8,i always think of you as a TO player for some reason despite your love for BF2 more recently.
    I admit to never playing TO at all,while i know CS and CSS to be good games i always hated the "once your dead your dead" side to the game.
    Is TO the same m8?
    Is there any respawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Dcully wrote:
    Hi Jonski m8,i always think of you as a TO player for some reason despite your love for BF2 more recently.
    I admit to never playing TO at all,while i know CS and CSS to be good games i always hated the "once your dead your dead" side to the game.
    Is TO the same m8?
    Is there any respawn?

This is the very same , the rounds are 4 minutes long and when your dead you gotta wait till the round end to respawn . Of course the idea is to stay alive till near the end while killing all around you ;)

Advertisement