Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Apartment for rent-Warsaw (Poland)

Options
  • 02-05-2006 5:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have an apartment for rent in the center of Warsaw(Poland) , rent per day, week and also for longer period.

photos and more informations you can find there:

http://spaces.msn.com/holidayinwarsaw/

price - 49 euro/day - max for 5 people

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 matthew111

Well someone is trying to make a quick money.If you browse the net you can find plenty places for 39/day and even less not mentioned even that is expensive for Poland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Obviously the word has spread of the prices we Irish will pay for property! On one of the askaboutmoney forums, some guy from Florida (their property bubble has popped, how tragic) was trying to flog some Orlando condos.

When you are the last to leave a party, you often will have the worst hangover in the morning...there will be no hangover like the Irish hangover this time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 liosa12

just show me where ? :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

where are the pictures of the bedrooms ?

Zakrze wrote:
    where are the pictures of the bedrooms ?
    I can sent it to you if you want

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Actually sounds like an agent as there is another thread from the same person with 2 apartments in Italy..

Either that or they have an extensive property portfolio abroad and are really stuck!!! :rolleyes:

ToxicPaddy wrote:
    Actually sounds like an agent as there is another thread from the same person with 2 apartments in Italy..

Either that or they have an extensive property portfolio abroad and are really stuck!!! :rolleyes:
    i am not an agent... i am owner... and i have 1 apartmetn in warsaw and 2 in italy :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'll give ya 100euro for 10 days

JohnCleary wrote:
    I'll give ya 100euro for 10 days
    :)
    we can negotiate ... but in a normal level of prices

matthew111 wrote:
    Well someone is trying to make a quick money.If you browse the net you can find plenty places for 39/day and even less not mentioned even that is expensive for Poland.
    :D show me where ? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement