Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Lights Left On

Options
  • 02-05-2006 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

Hopefully somebody who reads Boards or knows somebody who reads boards, otherwise their battery is gone for a wallop, but somebody's left their lights on in a car in the Eng car park....white peugeot, 95 D. Might be an idea to get out there and turn 'em off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

let us know how it goes when they get back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I would if I was out there dear....I just saw them on my way in but I'm in the stupid library now. Although, if they're still on when I'm going home I actually might stay to watch what happens...it wont be pretty.

i doubt they will last that long. Anyway im sure services will give a jump from one of their own funkmachines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Shouldn't they last a while? I'm not staying in the library that long! Meh, stop being technical, I'm a girl. i only started pumping my own petrol when I had to cos of living in Dublin and not being able to pout my Daddy into going and doing it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

bit of a long shot there......

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    Shouldn't they last a while? I'm not staying in the library that long! Meh, stop being technical, I'm a girl. i only started pumping my own petrol when I had to cos of living in Dublin and not being able to pout my Daddy into going and doing it for me.

lol girls and their makeup :p

Advertisement