Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aero Chocolate Truffle

• 02-05-2006 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Has anybody seen or tasted these yet. I have seen them advertised in the sunday world magazine and they look delishous(sp?). It was a cross section picture. They have areo's bubbly chocolate on the bottom and truffle on the top.

http://www.thelocalshop.com/admin/ContentImages/aero_truf_chun.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭i am a lady

Sauce wrote:
    Has anybody seen or tasted these yet. I have seen them advertised in the sunday world magazine and they look delishous(sp?). It was a cross section picture. They have areo's bubbly chocolate on the bottom and truffle on the top.

http://www.thelocalshop.com/admin/ContentImages/aero_truf_chun.jpg

I did! I know someone who works for Nestle so got to taste them ages ago. I prefer normal Aero tbh...thought this was a bit too sweet, and I expected the truffle bit to be softer. But not bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I love Bubbles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭bb27

Anyone heard about the aero competition on 2fm. Big bucks up for grabs by all accounts but I don't know how to enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭bb27

Hi eliza64,
    Thanks for the link, Have been listening in to 2fm over the past few weeks, I've entered a couple of times but no joy...Fingers mustn't be fast enough to be first in wit the answer. There's €20k to be won next week on this so I'm getting some practising in before that.
    Have you entered?

• Advertisement
Advertisement