Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probably A Stupid Question

Options
  • 02-05-2006 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

So...this wireless printing malarky....

I have it all yoked up and I've printed stuff in the daedalus laptop room and all, what I'm wondering is....this printer that you can install to print stuff to the library....where the hell is it?

Thank you please. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

elmyra wrote:
    I am all yoked up

yor on drugs......oh ya tramp!!!

is it up on the second floor to the left??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

tintinr35 wrote:
    yor on drugs......oh ya tramp!!!

is it up on the second floor to the left??

Now, now, you edited that! :eek:

When you say second floor to the left...eh....be more specific thank you please! I thought it would be near the laptop section alright (all things making sense), but I can't find it....I feel so blonde/female/weak/stupid/tired/hungry/ etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i dunno i could be wrong.......it doesnt happen very often tho!!
    you should look at the comp services website and id say it will be on that!!

tintinr35 wrote:
    i dunno i could be wrong.......it doesnt happen very often tho!!
    you should look at the comp services website and id say it will be on that!!

I did, it just has the name of the printer it doesn't say where it is. I'll take another look around though, thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

CAn you not just head to the IT center?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

on the top floor, I call it the 3rd floor, the wireless printer is toward the front near the laptop area, on the 2nd floor I'd say it's near where the computers are, as you walk in the door the very far right corner. Alternatively on the last page print something like "if you find this please bring it to ... thank you please":)

Grimes wrote:
    CAn you not just head to the IT center?

No, I like the library. The library is my friend.

humbert wrote:
    on the top floor, I call it the 3rd floor, the wireless printer is toward the front near the laptop area, on the 2nd floor I'd say it's near where the computers are, as you walk in the door the very far right corner. Alternatively on the last page print something like "if you find this please bring it to ... thank you please":)

Well if I'm polite enough to say thank you please, then they should bring it to me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

you've to go through the ITUCD website and download the novell iprint app.

its a pain in the ass to navigate that site. but if u look in wireless it u should be able to find it somewhere.

u download and install the app, then download a little file for whichever printer in whatever building u want. its fairly straightforward. or u could ask for exact directions in an it centre.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Kudos to computer services it appears to work on Mac and Linux too.

• Advertisement

No no the installation was fine (though thanks for going through all that, twas sweet! :)). I'm just wondering where the actual printer is where it comes out....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Depends on which of the wireless you set it up to really, one of them is by the photocopiers in the law section the other in the laptop area on the science floor, one's laptop area2 and the other is laptop area 4 or something to that effect, i find the law one never works for me though - it's always hibernating.

Advertisement