Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 24, Day5, Hour20, (2am-3am) [Spoilers]

• 02-05-2006 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Woot!

Solid bloody hour again. Amazing how Jack can have free reign around a plane with noone noticing! heh!

Nice to see Karen more and more onboard.

Poor Mike..out of the loop. :(

and sweet ending! Dilema indeed!

Shoot a diplomatic plane down? tick tock Logan!

5*

[US] 24, Day5, Hour20, 2am-3am [Spoilers] 29 votes

5*
    0%
    4*
    58%
    BKtjebkehoePatrickkaimeraMr EunkelAquos76digimanjor elLFCFanJohnKixoySherifuSparkywhosedaddy?IrishEmperorgonementhol 17 votes
    3*
    37%
    satchmoMountjoy MuggerNordicDiverpucanBernstvnutzShaneggggzumaDaposcowardJack Bauer 11 votes
    2*
    3%
    Mossy Monk 1 vote
    1*
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

4*
    loved this episode.

Overall i think this seasons been excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

3*
    Enjoyed the guy tryin to chat up Cloe & he thinks he might be in wif a chance & then zapped :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭IrishEmperor

4*
    I thought the plane was lookin rather budget airlinerish for a diplomatic flight.

I think Logan will send a couple of F-18s after it & then theyll have Jack patched through to the pilots to try to reason with them and fill them in on the presidents plot, & A: theyll return to base or B: theyll shoot one of the wings anyway, the plane will crash, but most of the passengers will still be alive including Jack - but the villan-pilot will have a section of windscreen stuck in his head...

Logan knows Karen Hayes knows? So he'll have the weasel dude take her place?

..havent seen the VP for a couple of eps either - hes gonna have to show his face again soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

4*
    Another damn fine episode anyway, enjoyed just about everything in it. What's taking Curtis so long getting back to CTU though? No room for them in this episode I guess.

Was that a wry little smile on Chloe's face as she zapped the drunk guy, twice? Classy bird. Shoot the plane down was kind of an obvious way forward, I'm surprised they didn't suggest it sooner.

Poor auld Mike though, he's just not in the game anymore at all is he. I'm surprised he didn't ring Karen after the meeting with the President to see what she knows. Perhaps he'll shine through later, when it's time to take down Logan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

4*
    great episode..
    the Air marshall was a bit of a light weight.... :-)

Is the guy in the baggage compartment is playing with the rudder controls (which surely are hydraulics these days) - why not just open the big loading door....

I can see Miles spying on Karen and taking control.
    I still think Mike and the VP will have a word to say about the fighter planes..
    And where is Aaron??

And yes, Cloe rocks - although she has this "rabbit caught in the headlights" kind of look on her face all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

4*
    Loved this episode. Another 5 this week. Still no sign of Arron or Wayne though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

2*
    3 stars for me this week

just didnt have enough going on imo. but good to see the "but i am the only one who can fly this plane" line come into play. a gun to your head will quickly change your mind :D

what will the president do next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

4*
    Great episode, great season.
    Whats going to happen in the last 4 hours?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

4*
    If you're so inclined you should look at the preview of next weeks. Holy Sh1t! Another 5+ me thinks :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

4*
    Next weeks really looks amazing. Deffo looks another 5+. See the look on mike face. He must now know for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

4*
    Brilliant episode, I loved chloe's attitude toward the drunk guy.

"VOIP, I can get you free bandwidth"

"Really"

"Yeah"

"Sit down"
    :D
    I did'nt expect the zapper.
    I just hope that wimp Miles gets killed or something. Another thing I did'nt expect was Jack finding the cables in the baggage compartment.

Excellent episode.

Also check my other thread for the download of it

hehehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

3*
    Ye very good ep...shoot the plane? how will Logan get away with that? with Mike there especially.

Love how Chloe kept zapping the drunk guy,you have to love her :D

Four eps left :D And I hear the last 2 episodes will be shown back to back as a 2 hour finale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

4*
    tvnutz wrote:
    Four eps left :D And I hear the last 2 episodes will be shown back to back as a 2 hour finale.

Just enough time before the end of the college semester...so ehh...amm so we can talk about the season. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,749 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

4*
    Was thinking 4 stars until the last few finutes. Deffo 5 stars yet again :)

The "gonna have to shoot the plane down" thing was a bit obvious, but hey, bring on next week :D

Oh, and I fear that ratweasel, Miles, will act up in some way

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

4*
    Plot wise it probably deserves a 3.5, maybe a 4. It's humorously OTT as usual - air marshals knocked out and noone noticing, Jack being able to clamber aboard with such ease in the first place (suicide bombers take note), etc etc.

But hey it's '24'. And the reason this week deserves 5 stars is expressed in two words: Chloe. Taser. This was as good as UziChloe .. perhaps even better due to the fact she did it twice. It was her cool delivery too. Really she's too good for this show...

Advertisement