Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this song??

Options
  • 02-05-2006 1:01pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to know what this song is before I go crazy.

The only lyrics I have is 'Yeah yeah yeah yeah' so google isn't a big help, there's a lot of songs with that in them.

Its currently on an ad on Channel 6 for 'Girls night' or whatever, the ad for Sex and the City and 'Thelma and louise' and whatever else.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

/rimshot

Not the "Yeah Yeah Yeah song" by the Flaming Lips is it?
    (not seen the ads)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Silverfish wrote:
    I need to know what this song is before I go crazy.

The only lyrics I have is 'Yeah yeah yeah yeah' so google isn't a big help, there's a lot of songs with that in them.

Its currently on an ad on Channel 6 for 'Girls night' or whatever, the ad for Sex and the City and 'Thelma and louise' and whatever else.

Any ideas?
    it's never the Corrs so young is it? does it sound like a bunch of young women singing it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Not the Flaming Lips, and definitely not the Corrs!

Thanks for the help though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭DeLaBass

its possibly a song from The Go Team. Not sure which one off the top of my head but probably one of the following

panther dash
    ladyflash
    junior kickstart

you could always search for the album on amazon and see which songs were released as singles, it'll be one of them.

good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Man on the Moon by REM? Most "Yeah"s in a song ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

If it mentions homies it's probably The Yeah Song by Usher. Superfluous "yeah yeah yeah"-ing in that one too.

Its definitely neither REM or Usher, I have googled it and the problem is whatever the answer is it is not turning up in Google, so I doubt its anything obvious like any of those.

Will check out Go Team tomorrow, now that you mention it it rings a bell.

DeLaBass wrote:
    its possibly a song from The Go Team. Not sure which one off the top of my head but probably one of the following

panther dash
    ladyflash
    junior kickstart

you could always search for the album on amazon and see which songs were released as singles, it'll be one of them.

good luck.

Go Team it is!

Thanks a million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭DeLaBass

no problem :)

Advertisement