Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request:Linux Programming by Example

Options
  • 02-05-2006 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for this book has anyone it available for sale? The author is Arnold Robbins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

center15 wrote:
    I'm looking for this book has anyone it available for sale? The author is Arnold Robbins

If only there was a way to search the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

If only there was a way to search the internet
    Thanks for the input but I need it before next week and by buying it off somebody from boards I could get next day delivery via an post or else meet and get the book

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

center15 wrote:
    Thanks for the input but I need it before next week and by buying it off somebody from boards I could get next day delivery via an post or else meet and get the book

You can get overnight from amazon you'll have it this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TheMonster

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

Managed to find the book eventually by ringing around TheMonster I can't seem to find the ebook of Linux Programming by Example on that link

• Advertisement
Advertisement