Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

It means 'I love Seb', dear, or it should do if I got it right.

*wonders why she can't stop saying 'dear' and 'thank you please'.*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i was goin to tell u earlier to get on ur bike if ya didnt pick an avatar soon!!!

God everyone's after copping that mega quickly!

Sorry, I'd been looking for Elmyra in animaniacs and looney tunes all this time, and she was in Tiny Toons. How could I not have known? I don't deserve her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

My confession:

The following was undertaken within my first 2 weeks at UCD. All the taps in the downstairs toilets near th P were broken so I could not wash my hands. There were many others in the same predicament. So we washed our hands in the drinking fountain....about twenty in the time I was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

elmyra wrote:
    God everyone's after copping that mega quickly!

Sorry, I'd been looking for Elmyra in animaniacs and looney tunes all this time, and she was in Tiny Toons. How could I not have known? I don't deserve her.
    Oh so that's elmyra... I was wonderin' who you were on about, you nutcase...

"Ok, I luv you, buh-bye!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

hehe, there was me trying to remember what avatar you had before :p

sebthebum wrote:
    Oh so that's elmyra... I was wonderin' who you were on about, you nutcase...

"Ok, I luv you, buh-bye!"

Of course duh, she's me to a tee.
    B-K-DzR wrote:
    hehe, there was me trying to remember what avatar you had before

That's called not paying me attention :p

Edit: And the quoty thing didn't stupid work! Somebody tell me what I did wrong, thank you please!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ya have a '/' in the first set of brackets..ya leave that only in the end one!

quote=nameofpersonyouarequoting blah blah inane babble /quote

Btw, put [ ] around the words I put in bold.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

That's called not paying me attention tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Elmyra in Tiny Toons wasn't OK-I-love-you-bye-bye! That was Mindy in Animaniacs. Elmyra was the one who had about a gazillion pets and gushed over their cuteness, so much so that they all wanted to break free from her!

Also, REAL Elmyra: when you're doing the first
    tag, you do it like a
    Author wrote:
    , and the slash only comes the second time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Its
    at the start

Oh yeay!!!

Oh thank you pretty lady, and also pretty man! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Ah, bless.

Elmyra in Tiny Toons wasn't OK-I-love-you-bye-bye! That was Mindy in Animaniacs. Elmyra was the one who had about a gazillion pets and gushed over their cuteness, so much so that they all wanted to break free from her!
    Your knowledge on the subject is ever-so-creepy, but enlightening nonetheless.

However, that would explain why the name "elmyra" means absolutely nothin to me - I only watched Animaniacs, never saw any of Tiny Toons I'm afraid.

Also, REAL Elmyra: when you're doing the first
    tag, you do it like a
    Author wrote:
    , and the slash only comes the second time. ;)

Hehehe, I love the way I'm referred to as the REAL Elmyra. Surely I'm the cheap imitation :D

Thank you nonetheless. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Tiny toons was great, but Elmyra did actually kind of freak me out. She was the type that would grow up to be an obsessive stalker.

Blowfish wrote:
    Tiny toons was great, but Elmyra did actually kind of freak me out. She was the type that would grow up to be an obsessive stalker.

Exactly ;)

elmyra wrote:
    Exactly ;)
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Heh, bunny-boiler!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Tiny Toons was amazing! I had a game for the sega megadrive of it and all... I miss being a kid....

Anyway... back on topic... I cant think of a confession - I'll have to get back to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

beanyb wrote:
    Tiny Toons was amazing! I had a game for the sega megadrive of it and all... I miss being a kid....

Anyway... back on topic... I cant think of a confession - I'll have to get back to you!

You already confessed to your true orientation not so long ago, but maybe you're planning to top that (I can't wait for the next revelation)...!

Elmyra, I was just thinking to myself this morning about your lack of an avatar, and then lo and behold it appears.

I was about to say this:
    ...but you got there first, and so I guess my confession is that I still really enjoy those kids' cartoons. I just wish they'd show show them again on TV instead of Dr Phil and Rikki Lake and all that other inane crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

beanyb wrote:

i had that game...it sucked it was way too easy!!

Humbert confesses that he 'googled' Irlrobins. :D

Having just Googled singingstranger for the first time, I learn that there is ONE other one on the planet... in some Asian place.

Humbert confessed no such thing!

humbert wrote:
    Humbert confessed no such thing!

Did too!

(Hermione, Scraggs....back this up).

A conspiracy of liars, yea ye know it's true!!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

See, I don't exist.

By the way, I usually just go "Quick reply" and then tick the little box on the left. Works like a dream!

• Advertisement

See, I don't exist.

By the way, I usually just go "Quick reply" and then tick the little box on the left. Works like a dream!
    Was unaware of that! Nice!...

Advertisement