Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Confessions, eh? Well... Rather than actually doing any study at all, I've become even more addicted to soaps than ever before (I blame the impending doom of exams) and plan my life around Home and Away occasionally, despite knowing that it's shítter than shít.

I bought furry pens today in order to freak people out in the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

In accordance with this post (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51306722&postcount=46)...

My confession is that I now wish to kill Elmyra and Dave McG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

In accordance with this post (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51306722&postcount=46)...

My confession is that I now wish to kill Elmyra and Dave McG.
    :eek:

there are more appropriate ways of expressing your love of mary harney, singingstranger! :rolleyes: just buy her a batter burger and a few snickers bars, works like a charm i find! pretty soon you'll have her in your room, lying on your bed like a whale upon a beach ;)

DaveMcG wrote:

there are more appropriate ways of expressing your love of mary harney, singingstranger! :rolleyes: just buy her a batter burger and a few snickers bars, works like a charm i find! pretty soon you'll have her in your room, lying on your bed like a whale upon a beach ;)
    *AHEM* Get out of my head? Please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

im done mate :cool: are you? nearly? she's on a tight schedule ffs! ok im done!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

DaveMcG wrote:

*seconds this*. You're clearly just taking your sexual frustration out on us. You know you want her, I bet the only reason you weren't there tonight was because you couldn't stand to see her flanked by other men, that's right, I said flanked. :D

*sings* 'Gav and Mary up a tree.....'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

I sometimes wish i wasn't a student here!!

But only so that i could go around and add a bit of anarchic student spirit to the place without fear of academic reprisal (getting kicked out!):D

E.g. I'd love to;
    1. Throw tomato/cabbage at lecturers while they're addressing the other side of the room in the arts block theatres (the big theatres)
    2. Streak various lectures/the library wearing nothing but a motorbike helmet, visor down! (an oldy but a goody).
    3. Sing, drunk in the library.
    4. Start a pointless fight with services and get chased off/around campus.
    5. Claim that island in the lake as my own country, or even more feasible SIT DRINKING ON IT!! while baiting services!! (Just realised i can do 4 and 5 together! :p)

This reminds me of someone's quote that you could definitely get away with lobbing a cabbage at a lecturer during a lecture! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Oh yeah, thanks Mr Roger Bongo's for reminding me...

I had my student card confiscated and, er, I not gonna bother going to get it back. Sure I only need the exam card to do my exams anyway, and I can't think of any other scenario where I'll actually need my student card so... F**k you, Services, Lackies of Hugh Brady!!!

Ah, that felt good.

Nice. ;)

Although, truth be told, if I were you I'd be getting another just to have for nostalgia value...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

By the way singingstranger, I loved your suggestion for getting Services off my back on Friday:
    "Why don't ya just tell them that we gave you the money just cos we like you?"

Followed by some smart bast*rd's quick reply:
    "Nah, they'll never believe that, we've gotta come up with a better story!"
    :D

SebtheBum wrote:
    By the way singingstranger, I loved your suggestion for getting Services off my back on Friday:
    "Why don't ya just tell them that we gave you the money just cos we like you?"

Followed by some smart bast*rd's quick reply:
    "Nah, they'll never believe that, we've gotta come up with a better story!"
    :D
    Ah, good times and good memories...

Incidentally, did I mention I hate hayfever?

/me ventures off to the moan thread...

This reminds me of someone's quote that you could definitely get away with lobbing a cabbage at a lecturer during a lecture!

You realise that was me said that, right?

You realise that was me said that, right?
    That would be the reason for the ;), geddit?

That would be the reason for the ;), geddit?

Yeah i wasn't sure. Thought you might be trying to imply i was stealing other peoples idea's! AND I AIN'T DOWN FOR THAT SH1T!

(and just for good measure) ;)

You know, it really is a fantastic quote. I'd LOVE to try it sometime...

Someday in two years you'll hear about a 1st Sociology lecture with some vagabond 4th year Quinn boy and a large vegetable!... ;)

/quietly motions singerstranger into "the plotting corner", to stratigise on our vegetable attack plan.

*Note, this is the same plotting corner mentionned in the UCD awards thread. As in the corner where im plotting TO KILL YOU ALL!!"

Don't worry, everyone, if I overhear on his genocide plans while I'm there I'll let you know.

/me moves into the corner...
    How about a cauliflour?

Secret talk size.
    How about a cauliflower?
    Weight distribution's bad on them, think aerodynamic!

Pm? Whats that? Huh? :confused:

Time for bed

Weight distribution's bad on them, think aerodynamic!
    cucumber?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Confession: i find my girlfriends idea that bald seb is very cute slightly disturbing....

he's mine...

&#231 wrote: »
    Confession: i find my girlfriends idea that bald seb is very cute slightly disturbing....

he's mine...
    Roffle!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

I spend as much time in the library playing tetris as I do studying...
    Hi, by the way. I'm new here.

Woohoo, now I have something else to waste my time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Confessio!!

I boneless, a sinner confess to the following:

1. I shot JFK.
    2. I am responsible for 'Friends' on the TV.
    3. I invented TV as a tool to enslave you all.
    4. Lassie was a bitch in the movies of the same genre.
    5. ferdi is my long lost son.
    6. I'm not really a pervy man.
    7. I lied at #6, above.
    8. I am not drunk at the moment.
    9. I lied at #8 above.
    10. I probabaly lied at #1-9 above but who cares....

No. 5 is true... sorry ferdi... but no back-pocket money... Its in your college fund *invested in red at porterhouse*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

&#231 wrote: »

he's mine...

Who's your gf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Pythia wrote:
    Who's your gf?

Hermione....actually I think its quite cute that love has blossomed between a trinners and UCD'ian a bit like romeo and juilet...awhhhhh!

panda100 wrote:
    Hermione....actually I think its quite cute that love has blossomed between a trinners and UCD'ian a bit like romeo and juilet...awhhhhh!
    I suddenly feel so icky and unclean...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I suddenly feel so icky and unclean...

Thats cos your living with someone who's supporting england in the world cup.....its like your sleeping with the enemy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

elmyra wrote:
    Humbert confesses that he 'googled' Irlrobins. :D
    WTF?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

panda100 wrote:

Did they meet on boards?
    Or through the datecrash website?

Advertisement