Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I'm listening to Celine Dion.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Confession - i've been out a tad late and got a bollocking from my mother :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

&#231 wrote: »
    i've been out a tad late and got a bollocking from my mother :P

To which your response should be "Go Fcuk Yourself, you dont run my life"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

elmyra wrote:
    I'm listening to Celine Dion.

Oh my god I still have nightmares about the time I did J1 and we went to las vegas and celine Dion was the resident singer in ceasers place. Me and my friend got locked into the celine Dion Memrobilia shop by mistake...it was the longest five minutes of my life.....it was this time 10000

• Advertisement

Here is a genuine confession. Im a tad attracted to celine dion

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Grimes wrote:
    Actually on that note I have the major hots for my psychology tutor. She is very hot in a cute kinda way... Mmmmmm

Dont forget Grimes I could possibly help put in a word for you there.

As for confessions:
    I'm not in UCD but have to confess it somewhere - Will Young has possibly the best new singing voice i have heard in the last 15 years and his new album is class!

6th wrote:
    Dont forget Grimes I could possibly help put in a word for you there.

Im intregued.........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Confession : - I have had sex in the science block

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

ewww... everyone knows the best sex is had in the arts block

• Advertisement

You should meet me in the science block and I will show you differently then ;)

sounds like a wager. I still want to hear back from 6th on attractive psychology tutor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

must say i agree.....its way busier.......more of a risk!!!

tintinr35 wrote:

But you are just blowing your own trumpet there! I enjoyed my experience and would not cheapen it in the arts block ;) But the library hmmm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

tintinr35 wrote:

Plus, y'know the hilarious rush of terror when the alarm goes off at 10, or whenever it goes off (the fact that I don't know would explain why I always takes me by suprise).

But if this is the one from the quiz thread...then....ewwwy you had sex in a toilet!!!

Ewww!!

Still I have a strange sort of respect for that, I'm not sure what kind of respect it is, but it's there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I'd go further. Despite myself, I'm filled with grudging admiration for the daring exploits of cruiserweight and tintinr35 in their respective Faculties.

Kings among men.

/wipes away manly tear

elmyra wrote:
    But if this is the one from the quiz thread...then....ewwwy you had sex in a toilet!!!

Funnily enough not just in the science block (with women though) ;)

I am kind of flattered (and disturbed) that you read through my quiz :)

Funnily enough not just in the science block (with women though) ;)

I am kind of flattered (and disturbed) that you read through my quiz :)

Meh, wasn't just yours, I read 'em all, I figured there was a chance people might say some interesting things.

elmyra wrote:
    Meh, wasn't just yours, I read 'em all, I figured there was a chance people might say some interesting things.
    Feel less flattered now :( But I am still happy (well just in general)!:)

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    I figured there was a chance people might say some interesting things.
    Pfft, yeah, and the jokes on you - we're all boring!!!:D

Cept yours, naturlich - I liked your description of the perfect place to go for a date, Glendalough. Sounded nice. Aw, etc. Anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Hey, I'm not boring, just excitement challenged!

Seb, why so cynical? *Pats stubbly head* I love head stubble! It's so funny! *giggles*

That Johnson's Holiday Skin thing smells like sweaty skin. Ewwww!

Blush_01 wrote:
    Seb, why so cynical? *Pats stubbly head* I love head stubble! It's so funny! *giggles*
    I'm glad that my new "hairstyle" caters for your amusement, at the very least.
    Plus I like people patting my stubbly cranium, so continue.

What's Johnson's Holiday Skin thingymajig?

SebtheBum wrote:
    Pfft, yeah, and the jokes on you - we're all boring!!!:D

Cept yours, naturlich - I liked your description of the perfect place to go for a date, Glendalough. Sounded nice. Aw, etc. Anyway.

Don't be glum!

It's lovely....there's a lake and a round tower and rivers and picnicy areas....it's just deadly....it's my favouritest place, 'specially at night cos it's not packed with tourists and it's a big wide open space so it's easy to see the stars. There's nowhere in stupid Dublin to lie on your back and look at the stars without looking like a weirdo. *laments this*

elmyra wrote:
    Don't be glum!

It's lovely....there's a lake and a round tower and rivers and picnicy areas....it's just deadly....it's my favouritest place, 'specially at night cos it's not packed with tourists and it's a big wide open space so it's easy to see the stars. There's nowhere in stupid Dublin to lie on your back and look at the stars without looking like a weirdo. *laments this*

but glendalough is in Wicklow :( ! Although I have to admit one of the things I do not like about Dublin is that you cannot see the stars at night, not like at home!

Glendalough is really, really pretty. You choosed good.

Since I have your permission Seb, I will!

It's moisturiser with fake tan in it. I'm scared of fake tan (that's a confession I'll willingly make) so I thought that might be a compromise, as I have a wedding in a week and it requires a dress. Ewwww, dresses! Plus, as I'll be wearing sandals, I can't wear tights. At least Edel has to wear a dress too.

elmyra wrote:
    Don't be glum!

I'm not glum... Alright I am. But it's only cos finals are next week. And I'm lonely. And this is the end of college and I'll (probably) never see an awful lot of people I've considered my friends ever again. Maw. Etc.

Anyway, you make it sound like such a lovely place elmyra - I agree, there's nowhere in the Big Smoke where ya can admire the stars... Having said that, with all the smog it'd be difficult to pick out the blighters anyway... Glendalough, though... /shrugs wistfully (is that even possible?!:o )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I saw the stars when walking home there on thursday! It wasnt the same as back home but it was beautiful

I love going for walks at home at night when the sky is clear because all you can see is stars and the moon is so bright you don't need any other light. The joys of living in the country! Especially when it's frosty.

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    I saw the stars when walking home there on thursday! It wasnt the same as back home but it was beautiful

I know! But I remember when I first started here (back in 1999) seeing a lot of shotting stars walking home at night, it was cool and I even made the odd wish (the all cam true)!:)

Advertisement