Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

but glendalough is in Wicklow :( ! Although I have to admit one of the things I do not like about Dublin is that you cannot see the stars at night, not like at home!

I know it's in wicklow ya silly moo, wicklow's where i'm from....though admittedly at least a half hour's drive from glendalough..

arrghhh....I miss it now. I haven't been there since a couple of us from college went on a little road trip back in septemer, it was during the day though. Haven't been there at night in years.

Must find somebody to date so I can have lovely glendalough date at beautiful lake. :rolleyes: Also must concentrate on exams prior to this or wont make a bloody smidge of difference if i'm somewhere so tranquil cos i'll be royally screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I know! But I remember when I first started here (back in 1999) seeing a lot of shotting stars walking home at night, it was cool and I even made the odd wish (the all cam true)!:)
    Oh was that your secret to ending up in the Ladies toilet then?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Blowfish wrote:
    Oh was that your secret to ending up in the Ladies toilet then?;)

How is that and my quote related?
    elmyra wrote:
    I know it's in wicklow ya silly moo, wicklow's where i'm from....though admittedly at least a half hour's drive from glendalough..

arrghhh....I miss it now. I haven't been there since a couple of us from college went on a little road trip back in septemer, it was during the day though. Haven't been there at night in years.

Must find somebody to date so I can have lovely glendalough date at beautiful lake. Also must concentrate on exams prior to this or wont make a bloody smidge of difference if i'm somewhere so tranquil cos i'll be royally screwed.

yeah I know wher it is, being from the great county of Wexford I have to pss through Wicklow on my way to Dublin! Anyway chillax about exams they will sort themsleves out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Wexford, eh?

The Glen of Aherlow is like that Elmyra. Although a lot of it has been turned into lumber recently. It's such a beautiful place though.

I've never seen a shooting star.

Blush_01 wrote:
    Wexford, eh?

The Glen of Aherlow is like that Elmyra. Although a lot of it has been turned into lumber recently. It's such a beautiful place though.

I've never seen a shooting star.

Aw...I love beautiful places, which is mental, I'm not really a nature walks type, I just like water and night time and tranquility.

I don't remember ever seeing a shooting star so I guess I haven't, you'd hardly be like to forget!

• Advertisement

How is that and my quote related?
    The wishes that came true?

elmyra wrote:
    Aw...I love beautiful places, which is mental, I'm not really a nature walks type, I just like water and night time and tranquility.

I don't remember ever seeing a shooting star so I guess I haven't, you'd hardly be like to forget!

Well I guess there must have been a comet close by because in my first 3 months in UCD I saw loads going home from nights out, it was cool! But still miss the proper stars at night :(

Well I guess there must have been a comet close by because in my first 3 months in UCD I saw loads going home from nights out, it was cool! But still miss the proper stars at night :(

Amen to that, *misses country*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Blush_01 wrote:
    I love going for walks at home at night when the sky is clear because all you can see is stars and the moon is so bright you don't need any other light. The joys of living in the country! Especially when it's frosty.
    When we were outside the pale I remember gawping at the stars like a bogger at toilet paper. I had never seen the stars so bright or so clear - wave upon wave of them.

I'd love to have a room where one wall was false, a facade, with tiny holes in it, and there was a light you could turn on behind it to give the effect of tiny stars if you wanted to at night. Just tiny pin-prick stars. Plenty to wish upon! :)

• Advertisement

That's beautiful!! You should write you know, you're very good at putting things into words.

Blush_01 wrote:
    I'd love to have a room where one wall was false, a facade, with tiny holes in it, and there was a light you could turn on behind it to give the effect of tiny stars if you wanted to at night. Just tiny pin-prick stars. Plenty to wish upon! :)

Get the stick-on luminous stars to stick to your ceiling so you can count them every night! I used to know a girl who had stick on lumionous sheep on her ceiling as well as stars!

And I once knew a girl who slept with a blankie on a rubber sheet, that doesn't mean I want to do that either!

Besides, ever since an incident with those glow-in-the-dark stickers you could get with cereals when Casper came out, I get freaked out by glow-in-the-dark stuff when I wake up at night. My room was choc full of them when I was small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Blush_01 wrote:
    And I once knew a girl who slept with a blankie on a rubber sheet, that doesn't mean I want to do that either!
    lollers...

To self: Rubber Sheet! Of course, it makes perfect sense!!!:D

Blush_01 wrote:
    Besides, ever since an incident with those glow-in-the-dark stickers you could get with cereals when Casper came out, I get freaked out by glow-in-the-dark stuff when I wake up at night. My room was choc full of them when I was small.

A friendly ghost freaked you out!??!?!?!?!!?!?! You need someone to give you a hug I know Christina Ricci (from Casper among other things) used to cheer me up :D

Anyway I stopped in on my way home from the pub to correct some code and am going home for definite now!

A friendly ghost freaked you out!??!?!?!?!!?!?! You need someone to give you a hugm I know Christina Ricci (from Casper among other things) used to cheer me up :D
    Hell Yeah! I haven't seen a pic of her in ages though, wonder what she looks like now

/me goes off googling.

Yeah, but unfortunately it was the creepy glow-in-the-dark eyes and not Christina Ricci who graced my bedroom. Although Christina Ricci has got me into trouble before, so I'm going to make a very swift exit at this juncture!

BTW Blowfish, it'd be really hard to make that woman un-hot, so enjoy whatever you find!

She was gorgeous when she was in Ally McBeal.

Actually, that'll do as a confession: I used to watch Ally McBeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I had a sex dream with pamela anderson. Its was very vivid and she was extremely plesant. Informed and talkative.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've to be in work at 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote:
    I've to be in work at 8.

Hookers start that early?

Wow, look at the front page and see how much this forum seems to have taken over. Sebs right it's a wonderful spamfest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

SebtheBum wrote:
    I'd go further. Despite myself, I'm filled with grudging admiration for the daring exploits of cruiserweight and tintinr35 in their respective Faculties.

Kings among men.

/wipes away manly tear

what about Pretty Monster!!! ive only done it once sounds like she is a pro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I have a major crush on a boardsie... if you can guess which one I'll give you a lollipop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

tintinr35 wrote:
    what about Pretty Monster!!! ive only done it once sounds like she is a pro!

Silly billy, we don't celebrate the sexual exploits of women. Nasty harlots.
    Sebthebum wrote:
    She was gorgeous when she was in Ally McBeal.

You think? She was so severly underweight in Ally McBeal (of course, they all were), it sickened and worried me by turn. :(
    boneless wrote:
    I have a major crush on a boardsie... if you can guess which one I'll give you a lollipop.

It's Grimes isn't it.

Not Grimes... had him... not goin' back there...

You think? She was so severly underweight in Ally McBeal (of course, they all were), it sickened and worried me by turn. :(
    Actually, I'll agree with you in that the longer she was in it the more weight she lost (same for Calista as well - altho she was just repulsive by the end tbh), but when she started it was such an amazing contrast from the previous things she'd been in. She'd lost a lot of weight, and looked fantastic. But then she kept on losing weight... C'est la vie, I spose.
    It's Grimes isn't it.
    Nah, it's me. Boneless always loved my flowing locks, and even after I lost them he developed immediate affection for my skull-stubble. That was when I knew he was totally into me.

Sorry Seb; I love you in a different way...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

boneless wrote:

Is it a non-UCD boardsie? :D

• Advertisement

Hermione* wrote:
    Is it a non-UCD boardsie? :D

I just like touching 'him'... :D

he's not the real deal!!

Advertisement