Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Super Happy pre-E3 thread!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i cant wait to see some new footage from spore and perhars medievil 2 total war.
    cant go wrong with some facts like comfirmed release dates and prices for the ps3 and wii either
    and ofcourse anything new to do with the 360

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    cant go wrong with some facts like comfirmed release dates and prices for the ps3 and wii either
    and ofcourse anything new to do with the 360

There's the response I was waiting for.
    Stephen wrote:
    eurogamer.tv are supposed to be streaming their E3 coverage live this year.

That will be somewhat interesting, also I’d love to see how Microsoft handles the Xbox Live thing their doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised if Sony blatantly robbed from Nintendo and showed a wand of their own. Except it would be the dualwand. I just hope there is a decent d-pad this time around.
    Add to the decent D pad a decent anaolgue, I'm going to have bad arthritis in years to come over their lazy positioning of the current ones

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Blame Nintendo for patenting the excellent octagon housing for the analogue stick. Contra Shattered Soldier did my head in since diagonals were difficult to do on the terrible PS analogue stick. It was still better than the useless d-pad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Blame Nintendo for patenting the excellent octagon housing for the analogue stick.
    Lol, did they really? Patenting a shape.. that's fairly low mister!

Always wondered why the others boyos didn't follow suit with that.. the PS2 analog sticks are feckin useless imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Ah now it makes sense, I always wondered why the other companies didn't use the octagon shape. It's all the 360 pad needs to be perfect. Nintendo has the nice shape but the horrible plastic stick while the 360 feels so nice with the perfect amount of resistance and a nice rubber surface but its so hard to play Monkey Ball deluxe on it coming from Monkey Ball because of the lack of diagonals. Nobody ever gets it perfect!

Oh about the eyetoy thing, I honestly have no idea if the guy had special gloves or was holding something or what. All I remember is he was moving two glasses around and pouring the water from one to the other and swishing it around and the like with proper natural hand movements.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sega has released it's line up but there isn't anything panzer dragoon related :( Was hoping for a 360 follow up to Orta.

Advertisement