Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Radio unlock code for SONY XR-M500R

Options
  • 02-05-2006 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I spent a few hours searching for thses codes to unlock my stereo after my battery went flat. However I had to shell out for them....so here they are if any body in the future needs them.

Please pm me if you need them.

Edited due to foolishness of putting them on display for potential thieves as per Kbannon.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Please tell me that this will not help car radio theives!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shakills

I desperately need this, I am selling my car, had to put previous stereo in and I have lost the code for it.
    If you can help please do, I havent got dodgy unit, but really lost the code in last move to new home.
    any help would be helpful
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

if your the genuine owner, you should be able to prove this to the manufacturer and request a code or reset of them.

Advertisement