Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual Target Practice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

what have the nargc got to say about this? i have got a bit of land myself with a hill perfect for targets and they are trying to stop people from this on my own land :mad: this country has gone to the dogs soon you will need a license to sh**e.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

what have the nargc got to say about this?
    Not seen anything on this yet from them; but it's been out now for less than a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭17HMR

I made the point to Mr Howlin that you could travel the 100 miles to your authorised range, zero up nice and tight, drive home to hunt and find your zero had moved in transit !

You need to be able to zero close to or actually at the place you intend to hunt to be sure, safe and humane.

Advertisement