Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6680 help

• 02-05-2006 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have accidentally activiated something on my phone that won't allow me to hear phone calls. The symbol up the top right hand corner which isn't usually there is one of a headphone. I have went through all of the settings but cannot see a relevant option to turn this off.

Does anyone know how to de-activate this?

Thanks,
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

Sounds like you have activated the handsfree profile.

Go into the main menu, tools, profiles,

Then activate a different profile, like general and it should be back to normal.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

that sounds like the phone thinks theres a headset in the pop port. there wouldn't be an option in the phone because its a hardware thing. try putting a headset into the port and taking it out again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Jam Man wrote:
    Sounds like you have activated the handsfree profile.

Go into the main menu, tools, profiles,

Then activate a different profile, like general and it should be back to normal.

:)

Nah it's not that. I'm pretty familiar with anything obvious it may be but thanks anyway

that sounds like the phone thinks theres a headset in the pop port. there wouldn't be an option in the phone because its a hardware thing. try putting a headset into the port and taking it out again

This is what I have been thinking myself but i'll have to route out my headset. Every so often it will display this error 'Audio enhancement is not supported'.

Will update when I get a hold of a headset

Simply putting the headset and removing it resolved the problem.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement