Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Genuine Reason For Sale!!!

Options
  • 02-05-2006 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Found this ad in the autotrader...

Autotrader Ad

Pure Quality :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Seen something like this before. Still though, it gave me a giggle on an otherwise depressingly wet Tuesday.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Reminds me, I saw an ad in Buy and Sell a few years ago, for a Porsche of about 3 years old, and it was 15k Euro, with "genuine reason for sale".. f*ck me I thought, worth seeing what the craic is here...

Conversation went something like this..

"Hey, I'm calling about the Porsche in the Buy and Sell?"
    "Yup.."
    "Well, have you still got it?"
    "Yup still have it"
    "Just wondering, what's the genuine reason for sale?"
    "Well I totalled it, it's a write off basically"
    "Ah."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

we had a sex ed talk in school one day and they showed us a slide from an auto trader mag with a red mr-2 for sale for the same reason. Must be a joke, still must be terrible to loose your car for that reason...

Advertisement