Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Pizza Hut!

Options
  • 02-05-2006 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

was just wondering if anyone had noticed the job advert for a restaurant manager for the new pizza hut coming to galway.. does anyone know where it is going or when is it coming? also has anyone got a clue of whats coming to the space underneath the eye cinema it has been empty for ages and no work seems to be happening around there since the cinema and hotel oppened i heard something about a dunnes stores supermarket but imagine it is a bit too small..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I heard rumours of Baily Point in Salthill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

JohnCleary wrote:
    I heard rumours of Baily Point in Salthill

Baily Point? It's nowhere near open...

Pizza Hut is gonna be beside China Town? Across from the UCHG Hospital and down from Mace / SuperMacs

Ronanom wrote:

Pizza Hut is gonna be beside China Town? Across from the UCHG Hospital and down from Mace / SuperMacs

Aye i know that about Baily Point but as I said it was just the rumour i heard.

Are ya sure about the spot beside UCHG? I saw them renovating the spot next to Chinatown alright, guess that must be it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

no the spot beside china town won't be pizza hut, it'll be an american pizza franchise brought in by Supermacs, don't remember the name, but it's not pizza hut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Beside the Chinaman would be sweet, I work about 30 seconds away...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

There is a goodfathers going in on shop street. Its actually not bad and decent enough value. Had them a couple of times when in Dublin.

Ronanom wrote:

Is Baily Point where they were going to have the supposed cinema?

UCHG would probably be the best area to have it in though. Or somewhere near Eyre Square.

Is Baily Point where they were going to have the supposed cinema?

UCHG would probably be the best area to have it in though. Or somewhere near Eyre Square.

Yup

Advertisement