Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How stupid are Esat BT

• 02-05-2006 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

I have rang Esat BT 5 times asking to change the name on my account and 5 times they told me it was changed. Just got another letter off them with the wrong name on the account!!!!! :mad: :mad: Does anyone have a contact number or email address of anyone in esat that are not totally brain dead?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

irishguy wrote:
    anyone in esat that are not totally brain dead?
    You'll have more luck finding the Lock Ness monster. There isn't even shaky video footage of a competant BT employee.

Have you tried complaints@btireland.ie? I hear that sometimes get's results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

jor el wrote:
    You'll have more luck finding the Lock Ness monster. There isn't even shaky video footage of a competant BT employee.

Have you tried complaints@btireland.ie? I hear that sometimes get's results.
    Thanks. nasty email sent to them

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

irishguy wrote:
    Thanks nasty email sent to them

Now that will really shock them!!! Bet its the first they ever got!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

I was expecting a poll.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

damien.m wrote:
    I was expecting a poll.

Surely 100,000 of them is enough for you?:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

irishguy wrote:
    Thanks. nasty email sent to them
    lol, you think they read e-mails?
    You'll get an automated 'we're looking into it' e-mail within 24 hours and never hear from them again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nearlyhappy

Gurgle wrote:
    lol, you think they read e-mails?
    You'll get an automated 'we're looking into it' e-mail within 24 hours and never hear from them again.

Thats only at the beginning....

After that comes the promise of help from "complaints"....

They tease you with offers of help, apologies for inconvienence etc etc

Then? Well then nothing happens.....

The black hole that is the billing dept swallows any attempt at all to save a situation....

Expected the Expected...

nh

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Sapele

Oh dear, a name change on an account, lets c, that would be a grade 1 problem for esatBT (easiest), and I’m afraid that would require 6+ phone calls. Obviously BT will reset this if you leave it too long to get the last call in .... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

Well just got an email off them and it seems to have done the trick. Ill just have to wait till i get my bill and see

Advertisement