Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland v England

• 02-05-2006 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Ireland v England

Stormont, Belfast...
    Tuesday June 13th...

Anyone heading to this match from boards.ie??? :o

I've just booked 3 tickets for me and two of the girls, i'd say it should be an interesting match!

Click here for your Ticket Application form, should you wish to purchase any...

www.cricketeurope.com

Can't find the exact page i down loaded the form from, i'm sure ye'll find it or else ring Heather Johnson (+44) 028 9020 1361) and book your tickets and forward the chq.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Lisa Mag wrote:
    Ireland v England

Stormont, Belfast...
    Tuesday June 13th...

Anyone heading to this match from boards.ie??? :o

I've just booked 3 tickets for me and two of the girls, i'd say it should be an interesting match!

Click here for your Ticket Application form, should you wish to purchase any...

www.cricketeurope.com

Can't find the exact page i down loaded the form from, i'm sure ye'll find it or else ring Heather Johnson (+44) 028 9020 1361) and book your tickets and forward the chq.

i like your use of the word interesting:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

Has anybody recieved there tickets for the Ireland - England match yet ?

I applied for them in March but haven't heard a peep yet. Just wondering about others :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

wouldnt be too into going up the north for a match, kinda like my knees the way they are :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

wouldnt be too into going up the north for a match, kinda like my knees the way they are :p
    less jokes like that s'il vous plait.

my missus is from the north and my knees are ok,the same cant be said for my wallet though:D

• Advertisement

Anybody got their tickets yet ??

Only a few weeks left and no sign of them yet :confused: or it is just my application :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Dubhelp

I got mine, do you reckon the will let me face Freddie for an over

Maybe Freddie Starr (http://www.freddiestarr.com/) ;)

When did you get them - I think I'll have to give them a shout in Parkwest tomorrow.

Nice thouch that Google earth of all the grounds on ur website - no more excuses for getting lost when going to the ar$e end of no where for a match

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭cloughy

I spoke to them last week, tickets are being sent this week, some already issued - those bought through clubs, but was told should have them by the end of this week.

Got them in the post today.

Do ye need any shots ( i.e. vaccinations) for heading North these days ;)

• Advertisement

cgf wrote:
    Got them in the post today.

Do ye need any shots ( i.e. vaccinations) for heading North these days ;)
    nice use of the word SHOT;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Anyone going to the game would be better off not going via the Westlink M1/M3 link, as they are doing it up, and the last time I was in the city centre in Belfast, it was a 'mare to get in and out of.

The match will be in BBC TWO Northern Ireland.... live. :)

so the biggest day in irish cricket is upon us
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/5061326.stm

94-3 now:eek:
    great catch by johnston

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭the_batman

With the betting in running, Ireland have gone from 12 - 1 to 20 - 1 on Paddy Powers.

If Ireland keep them to 290, it may worth a flutter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭the_batman

Trescothick has just been out for 113. New batter coming in is Dalrymple. I wouldn't be surprise if he wacked it around and brought them to 330.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

England made 301 - 7 off their 50 overs. It wasn't as entertaining as I had expected!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

ireland are 51-1 after 9ov
    england were 49-1 after 9ov

Ireland are 58 for 1 off ten overs.

Paddy Powers odd have been slashed to 9 - 1.

• Advertisement

Make that 8 -1!

what a great effort by ireland,only 38 runs in it
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/england/5064468.stm

Well done indeed.

I've found the insomniac's cure.... Sky +'ed it while at work, time to settle down and watch this. :)

Edit: ugggh... Jackie Fullerton... FF a wee bit..

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭mike2084

Great effort by BBC NI, It could have been mistaken for a Sky production if you were just passing. Great to hear that theme tune again :D

(it was a Sunset + Vine production for BBC NI.... them that produced Channel 4's coverage and Channel five's highlights. )

Interesting that they used the same graphics package as was used in India last winter. Not much point in developing a "BBC standard" aston and graphics for just one match.

Edit: You wouldnt think its been SEVEN years since Jonathan Agnew and Simon Mann commentated on BBC tv. Mann especially, as he called the famous 1999 semi-final tie between SA and Australia, and the INFAMOUS Klusener/Donald runout.

Advertisement