Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any gays in the village

Options
  • 02-05-2006 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hey lads, just moved into the court me and my fella.. just wondering if we are the only gays in the village.. doubt it...:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

Hello there - is this who I think this is?? Cuz!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

sirdnaxxx wrote:
    Hi!I,m 28,I,d like meet some nice gay from Greystns

If this is a piss take, then instant banning will follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭The Yipper

eoin_s wrote:
    If this is a piss take, then instant banning will follow.
    Because.......??????

The Yipper wrote:
    Because.......??????

If sirdnaxxx's post is supposed to be a joke, then there is a humour forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Boards.ie and any of the subsections or hosted forums such as this one are not hooking up sites.
    The post by sirdnaxxx is in my opinion disrespectful and seriously not cool.
    Dude go use gaydar.ie.

daveyo I wish you and your partner many many happy years in your new home and
    as part of what seems to be a cool community in where you are living.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sirdnaxxx

was my mistake,sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hey you said sorry now that is cool of you.
    I suggest that you read the Charter that Eoin_s put together as it explains how things
    sort work arround here and the Newbie/FAQis helpful too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 daveyo

thanks for that, we are very happy here, was'nt looking for divvelment was just seeing if there were any other gay couples in the area for a pint and the craic. ner mind...

daveyo wrote:
    thanks for that, we are very happy here, was'nt looking for divvelment was just seeing if there were any other gay couples in the area for a pint and the craic. ner mind...

Daveyo, I thought that sirdnaxxx's post was not genuine in response to yours, I know you were just seeing what the craic was.

Eoin

Advertisement