Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recomend a good doctor

Options
  • 02-05-2006 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hi there, i am wondering if anyone can reccomend a good doctor in cork? it doesnt matter the location, i mean ideally cork city but i woul be willing to travel for a decent doctor! thanks in advance. preferable areas would be city centre, or any suburb for instance douglas, carrigaline, ballincollig etc. thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Hakumei Naru

Dr. Pat Lee and Dr. Nick Flynn are both very good doctors. They're on the link road in Ballincollig.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Dr. Ina Corbett on the South Terrace is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

if carrigaline is viable then you could try dr's. john murphy and larrie martin in bridge house main st. carrigaline..

both good docs and one is kinda alternative and mroe into natural crap while the other is very modern and all up for cutting edgier crap so you get a good mix of healthcare depending what you prefer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

Try Dr Evil

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Recommend Pat Lee but not Flynn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

There is a medical centre on Evergreen Street just after you turn off Capwell toward Turners Cross. I used go there, always found them good. Always seemed to sit and talk about what the problem was, cause, effects, prevention and cure.

If i ever move back to the city I wouldn't hesitate to go back there.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,700 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Its been 3 years - if the OP still hasn't gotten treatment they're probably dead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 moneypenny79

i recenly moved out of the city and am looking for a good female doctor in tower/blarney area. particulary one that is good for fertility issues??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rory wilson

I'd recommend Doctor Pat Hill in Blackpool medical centre. Takes his time and listens to you and you can get an appointment on the same day. his no is on his website http://www.blackpoolmedicalcentre.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I'd recommend Doctor Pat Hill in Blackpool medical centre. Takes his time and listens to you and you can get an appointment on the same day. his no is on his website http://www.blackpoolmedicalcentre.ie

id say the OP has found a doctor now, 8 months later!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Locked!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement