Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 306 clock

Options
  • 02-05-2006 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi every one.
    does any one how to turn back the clock on a peugeot 306 99.
    this is not for resale value its just for my own use.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

swap it with another one, or have a look in the Buy and sell. always ads for mileage recalibration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mike0048

Thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Why do you want to do this? This always strikes me as a very shady activity.

"recalibration" my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

mike0048 wrote:
    this is not for resale value its just for my own use.

Hope you don't mind me expressing an opinion but that sounds like a load of me ar$e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Why would you want to clock your car for your own personal use? What use is it to you then so. Car clockers should be lined up and shot. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It isn't illegal to. It is, however illegal to mislead and lie to a buyer about the actual mileage.

I hope you're not doing this to dupe a buyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

colm_mcm wrote:
    It isn't illegal to. It is, however illegal to mislead and lie to a buyer about the actual mileage.

I hope you're not doing this to dupe a buyer.

what other reason is there for clocking a car?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Drive in reverse for the next seven years.

Not your ornery onager

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Or buy a 99 Scenic...

We traded in the wifes Scenic a few months ago. It had an electronic odometer and at the beginning of the year the speedometer stopped working. Then the odometer stopped as well - I noticed that one night I drove to Mallow and when I came back the odometer read 1 mile less than when I started.

Unfortunately further driving didn't reduce it any more... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mike0048

Thanks for you help every one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement