Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lightbulbs failing

Options
  • 02-05-2006 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

hey just wondering i seen a light buld explode yesterday for no reason in dominos and now the same things happening in my house i went to turn one on in my room theres a blue flash and bulb was destroyed same thing happened when i turned on the landing light so that i could see what happened to the first , anyone know if something screwy(screwyer than usual) at the ESB?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Voltage problems. Lightbulbs just hate getting unreliable current, when I was in the sticks we were near 'the end of the line' and blown bulbs and the telly
    going black for a split second was normal. Thank gawd I did'nt have a PC back then.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kurisu

well the whole top floors gone now but the rest of the houdse is fine , must be a problem in the fusebox but thats makin someodd noises that it doesnt usually the one yesterday in dominos must have been a coincidence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Noisy fusebox (a hum?) needs checking over.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=101683

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Paranormal Forum?

Advertisement