Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Broadband

• 02-05-2006 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have Digiweb in my gaff, but its not wireless, is there anything I can do to get Wireless broadband without having to go back to Digiweb?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Buy a wireless router. Linksys, netgear or Dlink make good ones. Stay away from Belkin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Wireless Broadband isn't that kind of wireless anyway. It comes out on a socket. What ever system you have you need a Wireless Router.
    irlrobins wrote:
    Buy a wireless router. Linksys, netgear or Dlink make good ones. Stay away from Belkin.
    True.
    I use a Dlink DI-624M (ethernet WAN port), but the ADSL version is easier to find MIMO 108Mbps wifi (works with 11Mbps and 54Mbps cards) and 4 ethernet ports.

Advertisement