Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Patisserie ?

• 02-05-2006 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere approaching a French patisserie in Dublin ?. I came across some lovely places in Spain last year as well. I'm looking for the delicate...probably expensive...small pastries. Every now and again, my sugar craving takes me to Mannings in Blanchardstown...and while they're nice...not exactly delicate !!.

Thanks in advance,
    K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you're ever in Cork, visit Petit Fours on Washington Street. Beautiful cakes.

Dunno about places in Dublin though. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Raven_k42 wrote:
    Anyone know of anywhere approaching a French patisserie in Dublin ?. I came across some lovely places in Spain last year as well. I'm looking for the delicate...probably expensive...small pastries. Every now and again, my sugar craving takes me to Mannings in Blanchardstown...and while they're nice...not exactly delicate !!.

Thanks in advance,
    K
    Maison des Gourmets on Castle Market

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Raven_k42

...for the replies. Castle Market it is on Saturday !!. Trip to Cork not ruled out !.

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

i'm not sure of the name of the street but it's the one that runs from powerscourt town house centre to george's arcade (if it helps to clarify where i'm talking about there's a second hand clothes shop, a bead shop and a restaurant called the bistro on it too).
    anyways, it's got goergeous pastries and bread in it. dear enough but great for a treat ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

catspring wrote:
    i'm not sure of the name of the street

Castle Market. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement