Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Gaming Centre Pro Ev 5 League

Options
  • 03-05-2006 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hey guys

I'm Jamie from the Xbox Live Gaming Centre on 51 South William Street, Dublin 2.

We're setting up a few Pro Ev tournaments and leagues, lunchtime leagues and parent child leagues right now, so I thought I'd let you know.

We're based just off Grafton Street in town, and we're doing free membership right now. We're open for groups, companies, teams etc. and will be setting up a wide range of leagues and a World Cup too.

We also will be running a weekly tournament from next week.

If you're interested, call into us and sign up, or if you want to sign up to our mailing list email info@xboxlivegamingcentre.com with the subject "Football" for our mailing list

Prices:
    €20 deposit on door

Mon - Sun open till 6pm: €5 per hour
    Mon - Thurs 6pm - close: €6.50 per hour
    Fri - Sun 6pm - close: €7.50 per hour

VIP Room (Seats 4)
    €25 per hour before 6pm, €35 per hour after

Opening Hours
    Mon - Thurs: 10am - 12am
    Fri & Sat: 10am - 2am
    Sun: 12pm - 12am

Thanks for reading

Jamie McCormick
    Community Manager
    Xbox Live Gaming Centre
    info@xboxlivegamingcentre.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bob Lawblaw

Sweet. Shall be having me some of that action. :D

Have you got a map to help find this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭jamiemc

Yep,

Link http://dispatch.mapflow.com/lav3-irl/Dispatch/Map_4028570.jpg

Use http://www.dto-journeyplanner.ie/dtojp/jsp/content/start.do

Dead handy little tool from the Dublin Transportation Office. Just stick in where you are and our address 51 South William Street. Rock Steady Music used to be in the building, we're beside Viva and across from Miss Fantasia. Two minutes from Down Under, Break for the Border, Drury Street Car Park, Green/R.C.S.I. and Powerscourt Townhouse Centre.

It's two roads over from Grafton Street so turn off at HMV/Dunnes and you'll get to us quickest. Take a right at Metro Cafe / Beyond 2000 and we're the white building on the street.

Advertisement