Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Threadless.com

• 03-05-2006 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭

This is my second Threadless.com thread tonight. I hope nobody thinks I'm a shill. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone here has ever bought anything from them. Are their t-shirts good quality? They seem to be.

They're the guys who made the famous Communist Party t-shirt. I bought one of them as well as one of these a few days ago. They haven't arrived yet, obviously.

Note: They're having a sale at the moment. All their products are $10 until midnight of May 8th (I had to order my shirts before the freakin' sale). The shirts are usually $17.99 for girls and either $15.99 or $17.99 for guys (depending on sizes). I think I'm gonna buy some more shirts in the next day or two.

Worth a look.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ive ordered tonnes from them. The t-shirts are fruit of the loom shirts, they are ok quality. Im pretty sure its communist party not community party! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I've ordered loads of t-shirts from threadless.com as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Having visited their office/warehouse/shipping center I heartily endorse their events and/or products.
    Real nice bunch of people too :)
    (i've about 8 of their tshirts at the moment!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Tusky wrote:
    Ive ordered tonnes from them. The t-shirts are fruit of the loom shirts, they are ok quality.
    Fruit Of The Loom? You mean that they feel like them or that they are actually made by Fruit Of The Loom, insignia and all?

Tusky wrote:
    Im pretty sure its communist party not community party! ;)
    Whoops. Typo. Edited. D'oh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Big fan of threadless. Can't see many I like in the current sale though

The tees are Fruit of the Loom 50/50 Best Tees
    http://www.fruitactivewear.com/catalog/detail.cfm?ID=1&range_no=5930R

I found they shrink a little after washing but I did tumble dry them, so it might be my fault.

It's nice to have a few tshirts that nobody else has too. Although since I told my friends about them, they've all started buying them too.

So no more threads about them ok! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

That site is fantastic, does it not take ages for the t-shirts to fly across the Atlantic?

TheBunny t-shirt is the best. I need it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Probably asked on one of your other threads but what are the postage charges to Ireland?

The website only offered me one delivery option which was $11 shipping by USPS. The estimated time was 1-3 weeks. So it's pretty slow but I think I have enough clothes to keep me going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

mine arrived in less than a week, the 1-3 is just to cover their asses.

quality site, have loads of t-shirts from there.

anyone been into the shop in town that ripped off their designs?

Seraphina wrote:
    mine arrived in less than a week, the 1-3 is just to cover their asses.
    Seriously? Shiny.

Seraphina wrote:
    anyone been into the shop in town that ripped off their designs?
    Which shop is that?

P.s. I just bought 4 more shirts from them. Honest Tee. Rock HOWTO. Star Light, Star Bright. The Outdoor Mix.
    All. Classic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Seriously? Shiny.
    Which shop is that?

may take longer with the sale on though.

cant remember the name of the shop, tis on crow st. bad quality rip offs too, they dont look half as good

Advertisement